Pages:
Author

Topic: Action-gamble.com - Multiplayer rock paper scissors - page 21. (Read 15494 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
If I am not late my username is kajaja
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I credited: Barcode, VINSIN, dustboy, ObscurePen, biarryface, Kalder, Seansky, Kurohige, kogz09, btcphilip, aaron01015, hase0278, BabyAndrei, litobitcoin, bitbollo, TMSim1, daring, xSkylarx, altair and cancerbola.

username : dustboy

lets see how it works, registered on my phone but not really sure if the game is working fine on mobile phone.

It will work. But yes, maybe the design & user experience could be improved for mobile. Let me know if you see some implementation that can be done to improve the game or the website Smiley

This is unique gambling game i've seen but how can we sure that this is provably fair game?

But anyways i really feel amaze since this is my first time tl see some people buildimg a classic game style and make it as betting game, but good luck for this idea since uniqueness makes a site appealing and i will follow first before playing to see if this game can give better result to their gamblers.

Thank you very much, give me your game username if you want to test it i'll credit you 0.001 btc

Thanks everyone, I hope you'll like the game. Do not hesitate to contact me if you find something weird or if you thing that something that can be improved.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain
Username: cancerbola
Activity: 308
Username: (altair)
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Username: xSkylarx
Thanks fod the giveaway. Looking forward to play on you site.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Username: daring
Thanks.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
nice idea

username: bitbollo

thanks !
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
username:litobitcoin

i think this site will be fun  Shocked
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
username : BabyAndrei
Activity: 420
username:btcphilip

Hope to play with this site Grin
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
This is unique gambling game i've seen but how can we sure that this is provably fair game?

But anyways i really feel amaze since this is my first time tl see some people buildimg a classic game style and make it as betting game, but good luck for this idea since uniqueness makes a site appealing and i will follow first before playing to see if this game can give better result to their gamblers.
Activity: 490
Username : kogz09

Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Registered

Username : Kurohige
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Done user : Kalder
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This is my username :   biarryface
Hope to recieve the bonus
Activity: 385
Merit: 266
Shouldn't the giveaway be held in the games and rounds section?

To be specific, I'm referring to "Post in this thread for free x". That belongs in Games and Rounds. Though it isn't limited to that, in general you shouldn't be giving people incentives to post in your thread, it's disruptive to actual discussion.

Anyways, username: ObscurePen
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
username : dustboy

lets see how it works, registered on my phone but not really sure if the game is working fine on mobile phone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Username: VINSIN
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Just finish register on your website Cheesy

username: Barcode
Activity: 350

I’m happy to present action-gamble.com, a new multiplayer rock paper scissors Bitcoin gambling game, with the following features:
- Daily bounties and contests that every player can win
- Real time games
- No bet limit
- Safe - receive your winnings directly when game ends
- Lively on-site chat room
- Keyboard shortcuts for quicker play
- Only username/password needed to register
- Only 1% service fee
- No spam
- Mobile friendly

Presentation:

PVP
Action-gamble is a bit different than most gambling games, instead of playing against the house, you play directly against other players.
This is a decision making game of sense, skill, tilt and strategy.
Rock beat scissors, scissors beat paper and paper beat rock.
Easy rules, complex game. By exploiting the weaknesses of your opponent, it is possible to gain a significant advantage.

More informations:

To signup, you just have to choose a login and a password.
By clicking wallet icon you can deposit and withdraw.
Each game is one vs one, only with real online players, there is no bot on this site.

When you create the game, you can edit the two parameters:
- the bet (from 100 satoshis)
- number of rounds (from 1 to 20)
Then you have to wait for the opponent to join your table, or you can join a game that another player created (green color).
You can create as many games as you want!
At the end of the timer (after first player choice), if you're AFK, a random choice is made for you. That means that you can create games and go offline, making money, maybe Smiley

This a beta version, you may see bugs, if so please submit a mail to [email protected]

https://action-gamble.com
Pages:
Jump to: