Pages:
Author

Topic: *ActionCrypto.com Options Signaure Campaign* ESCROWED* Earn 0.1 Best Rate * - page 18. (Read 22486 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
Week of Dec 7th - Dec 14th, 2014

Report- http://www.docdroid.net/n1u7/signature-campaign-spreadsheet-dec-7th-to-dec-14th-.pdf.html

Please see PDF and report any errors. Payment will be released from escrow in a few hours.

I have also sent more funds into escrow to make sure there is enough to cover this weeks payout.

See the first post for more details

-AC
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
is there any free slot open for full member?
i m interested in joining signature campaign
will it be running for the next weak or going to end this?

thanks

The signature campaign will continue to run. If we decide to close it, we will let you know and you will still be paid out for your post.

This week, we will be removing non performing members from the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
will it be running for the next weak or going to end this?

thanks
Hey All,

I am finishing the report now, I will paste it here, like last week. If any mistakes please post it here and we will fix it before paying out.

-AC

If I am not able to achieve 20post target this week, so will I get enrolled for the next week? And will my last weeks(that were less than 20) post be counted in the next post count session?

Yes of course, we offer roll over!

just a curiosity
what time the payments are made?
Anyone know?

thanks for attention

We are on EST time, so its about 11am. Usually around noon EST we post the report and if there are no mistakes, redsn0w will do the payouts mid afternoon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
just a curiosity
what time the payments are made?
Anyone know?

thanks for attention
Activity: 340
Hello ,

I want to join for signature and personal message both

Personal message and signature already changed

Activity : 14

BTC address : 12RWZjZpKKysytUgyUhdvmY6zSbKj3HzXf

Thank You.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
If I am not able to achieve 20post target this week, so will I get enrolled for the next week? And will my last weeks(that were less than 20) post be counted in the next post count session?
Take alook for the past week list you will find the answer for all your question there and the answer is YES
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
I think you should all wait..

The admin is still offline for longtime
Again offline like past
Active admin means more trust

They were on the other day and added all the new members to this list. They do that once a week. Everyone worries too much in here.

Yes, exactly we are online every day, or every other day. You an also email us at [email protected]. Further, we have already made a payout and have submitted payment to escrow.

All members that are currently added in the list on page 1 will receive payments tomorrow.

I will prepare the report and submit it to redsn0w who will release the payment from escrow tomorrow, as scheduled.

If you are not on the list and have posted here asking to join, as long as you add our signature and note your first post count, you will be added tomorrow, first payment next week.

In order to be counter, you must add our signature, note your first post count and BTC address.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions

-AC
Members always worries for nothing and they forget this campaign is trusted and escrowed .Thanks for update
Activity: 350
joining if there is still free space

Activity:    182

btc address: 16syxEiZddXD1di98eVZEwFEBY9NNRwMn2
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Hi, I want to join personal message only.
You can count me for the next week

thanks in advance
Activity: 252
can i join?
rank newbie
post count 1
join PM and sign campaign
address 1NLrHbdwJL7cekmdCyJ3KAG77TEDAsto9m  Wink
please added me in the list Smiley
thanks Wink
I think you should all wait..

The admin is still offline for longtime
Again offline like past
Active admin means more trust

They were on the other day and added all the new members to this list. They do that once a week. Everyone worries too much in here.

Yes, exactly we are online every day, or every other day. You an also email us at [email protected]. Further, we have already made a payout and have submitted payment to escrow.

All members that are currently added in the list on page 1 will receive payments tomorrow.

I will prepare the report and submit it to redsn0w who will release the payment from escrow tomorrow, as scheduled.

If you are not on the list and have posted here asking to join, as long as you add our signature and note your first post count, you will be added tomorrow, first payment next week.

In order to be counter, you must add our signature, note your first post count and BTC address.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions

-AC
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Name:   Bob752
Activity:   0
Position:   newbie
BTC address :
1ENFW65JVrRSy481uyVnwqivpULgHdnt9g

would like to join include this post
thank
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
still waiting for the first payment

Hope we will get that soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
is there any spot available for a member? i want to join in the upcoming week after my sig ended.

every one can join this offer. its always remain open for you people my dear friend  Grin
Yes till now all welcome to join
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
is there any spot available for a member? i want to join in the upcoming week after my sig ended.

every one can join this offer. its always remain open for you people my dear friend  Grin
but im doubted will it remain open for the next weak  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
still waiting for the first payment

Payments will be made every week on Sunday. Still Saturday in most places.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: