Pages:
Author

Topic: *ActionCrypto.com Options Signaure Campaign* ESCROWED* Earn 0.1 Best Rate * - page 24. (Read 22456 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com- Bitcoin Binary Options
Hey all,

This is the report, please look for your names here and comment if there are any mistakes.

I will be submitting this report to redsn0w for payout in a few hours to give everyone time if there are any mistakes.

Week 1 Payouts:

http://www.docdroid.net/mldx/signature-campaign-spreadsheet-sheet1.pdf.html

The total is 0.291 BTC to be paid this week. there is 0.5 BTC in escrow.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

I'm still waiting the list with the enrolled users and also some funds in plus ( because I think 0.20 btc will not cover all the payments). So please wait a little more and be patients, thanks for the attention.

Good Morning,

We funded the escrow another 0.3, total is 0.5 BTC in escrow.

https://blockchain.info/tx/414b7714b6133e8a0d7e93041254454322dd991991b90acbb8aeaafc2fb10960

You can check the escrow address: https://blockchain.info/address/1GkgLFg9YVyvLzKbsipzJJjy5r33mpv4ki

We are running a little late today, but by the end of Sunday EST you will be paid out.

Once the list has been sent to redsn0w, I will update the first post, and add the new members.

- AC

I'd like to join for personal message only.

pm sent.

Please read the instructions, you need to post here with your post count, rank, ect.

thank you.. been waiting for you Wink
Hey guys,

I'm still waiting the list with the enrolled users and also some funds in plus ( because I think 0.20 btc will not cover all the payments). So please wait a little more and be patients, thanks for the attention.

Good Morning,

We funded the escrow another 0.3, total is 0.5 BTC in escrow.

https://blockchain.info/tx/414b7714b6133e8a0d7e93041254454322dd991991b90acbb8aeaafc2fb10960

You can check the escrow address: https://blockchain.info/address/1GkgLFg9YVyvLzKbsipzJJjy5r33mpv4ki

We are running a little late today, but by the end of Sunday EST you will be paid out.

Once the list has been sent to redsn0w, I will update the first post, and add the new members.

- AC

pm sent.

Please read the instructions, you need to post here with your post count, rank, ect.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

The list is on the main page of the thread

I mean the list with the btc addresses Wink .

Oh well... should be there as well  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Hey guys,

I mean the list with the btc addresses Wink .
Hey guys,

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Hey guys,

So when is weekly payment made? GMT+1 time  Grin
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet

pm sent.
Activity: 462
WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams
Hi, I enrolled on Tuesday but I was only able to make 10 posts during that time. It seems I'm not the only one who hasn't made 20 posts too. What happens now? Will my posts for the past 5 days roll over to the next week like the Primedice campaign did back when it was still running? Or will the post count be reset?

Hello, yes it will be rolled over until you hit 20 posts.

We will not reset your post count, that is unfair.

Sweet! That's what I thought would happen as well, but I just needed to be sure. Smiley

wait until Today he will pay you Smiley I am sure we are enjoying here for long term Smiley But I want to know if I will post Today then it will count today or in next week payment day ?

Not sure but in the original post, it says that he counts the posts on Saturday and sends the coins on Sunday so if I had to make a guess, I'd say any new posts made now will roll over to the next week?

Relevant part:

★ Every Saturday, we count how many posts you have made since your first post, and Sunday we will pay out.

Also:

The first payout has already been sent to escrow by redsn0w.

EDIT: Also, becoming a senior member is taking a lot longer than I expected. It looks like I'll probably have to wait until Tuesday. Sad
Activity: 378
Good Morning,

All new members starting now will have their first payouts next week.

Members 1-51 will have their first payout tomorrow.

Today I will prepare the spreadsheet for redsn0w who will payout tomorrow out of the escrow address.

Thanks

-AC
Nice ! Good idea  you are managing very well every thing here and very well doing his job
Wait till the money is paid before singing his praises. Letprice have thought me bad lesson.

Hi i haven't been paid for my posts
What's going on ?

lets wait until redsn0w get online.. i believe the funds is in him Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Good Morning,

Today I will prepare the spreadsheet for redsn0w who will payout tomorrow out of the escrow address.

Thanks

-AC
Nice ! Good idea  you are managing very well every thing here and very well doing his job
Wait till the money is paid before singing his praises. Letprice have thought me bad lesson.

What's going on ?
wait until Today he will pay you Smiley I am sure we are enjoying here for long term Smiley But I want to know if I will post Today then it will count today or in next week payment day ?
Activity: 182
Good Morning,

Thanks

-AC

What's going on ?
Hi, I enrolled on Tuesday but I was only able to make 10 posts during that time. It seems I'm not the only one who hasn't made 20 posts too. What happens now? Will my posts for the past 5 days roll over to the next week like the Primedice campaign did back when it was still running? Or will the post count be reset?

Hello, yes it will be rolled over until you hit 20 posts.

We will not reset your post count, that is unfair.
Activity: 462
WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams
Activity: 168
Can i enroll ?

Name:    Aristoff
Activity:    42
Position:    Jr. Member
BTC: 1LVaVQMTLMHJiGN9dyLYCUhBqYrDpTTbDP

thanks
Good Morning,

Thanks

-AC

Activity: 321
1sePRECfQCW9CVBuCB3xaTWsfNSHjjj8G
Activity:   28
Position:   Newbie
Activity: 728
Good Morning,

Thanks

-AC

Dont worry it will be paid.
Activity: 154
Good Morning,

Thanks

-AC
Pages:
Jump to: