Pages:
Author

Topic: Activating MEW account - page 2. (Read 153 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
Thank you for your reply! Luckily I wrote here and will not tranfer money into that wallet. I will follow the link you just suggested. Thank you a lot!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 05, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
MEW does not ask for your email address, did you reveal any private key or confidential information to this particular website? Don’t send any coins to the newly created wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 05, 2018, 09:17:52 AM
I was just about to open a MEW wallet. I entered my e-mail and details, several times checked if I wrote my e-mail address correctly, but I never received the confirmation e-mail with account activation link. Has anyone else had the same problem?

well, you are in trouble,
why ? because you are in a fake site
MYETHERWALLET.COM NEVER ASKS YOU FOR EMAIL OR PASSORD AND NEVER AND NEVER AND WILL NEVER ASK YOU SUCH INFORMATIONS.

DELETE THOSE DETAILS, AND VISIT MYETHERWALLET.COM, CREATE YOUR PASSWORD, SAVED YOUR JSONFILE, AND FOLLOW THE PROMPT.

Visit the right site, or us metamask.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
I was just about to open a MEW wallet. I entered my e-mail and details, several times checked if I wrote my e-mail address correctly, but I never received the confirmation e-mail with account activation link. Has anyone else had the same problem?
Pages:
Jump to: