Pages:
Author

Topic: Active bounty with reached softcap? - page 4. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 25, 2019, 02:51:00 PM
Are you planning to change yours soon?

MOBU did reach the softcap but from what I know there are only a few weeks left before it ends.

There are some out there that claims to have smashed softcap but it's all for PR. Be careful.

Hahaha.. I like that "claimed to have.." Most of them are fakes. Some project that didn't raise upto softcap are even much better to participate in because at last they come with surprises. Most of these projects that has supposedly reached softcap are fakes.

I agree with you totally; most projects usually lie about reaching softcap and leave bounty hunters sweating all for no reward

That’s why researching is vital

It’s a pleasure to read about Blockmason here; it good to have  someone share my thoughts
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 25, 2019, 02:47:28 PM

MOBU did reach the softcap but from what I know there are only a few weeks left before it ends.

There are some out there that claims to have smashed softcap but it's all for PR. Be careful.

Hahaha.. I like that "claimed to have.." Most of them are fakes. Some project that didn't raise upto softcap are even much better to participate in because at last they come with surprises. Most of these projects that has supposedly reached softcap are fakes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 25, 2019, 02:42:24 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 25, 2019, 02:40:08 PM
Lately i didn't seen bounty program of ICO that reached at least softcap (no dreaming about hardcap).
Do anyone know some active signature campaign bounty that already reached softcap and is not ending in this week?

I would have recommended the hara token to you but it’s impossible to enrol on the signature because it is hosted on bountyhive and joining has closed

But you probably can dyor on Blockmason Link bounty
It will be worth it

Do the have announcement thread or bounty program thread here on Bitcointalk or everything is arranged via Bountyhive?
Actually i don't like automated bounties via some websites, but if it is worth it, maybe i will try..

It’s an automated website in bountyhive, you enrol and the bot counts your stakes weekly
Other than that you can look up arteezy bounty ( the xch4nge bounty coming up soon) the pay is in ripple and could make sense too

Dyor
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 25, 2019, 02:35:16 PM
Lately i didn't seen bounty program of ICO that reached at least softcap (no dreaming about hardcap).
Do anyone know some active signature campaign bounty that already reached softcap and is not ending in this week?

I would have recommended the hara token to you but it’s impossible to enrol on the signature because it is hosted on bountyhive and joining has closed

It will be worth it

Do the have announcement thread or bounty program thread here on Bitcointalk or everything is arranged via Bountyhive?
Actually i don't like automated bounties via some websites, but if it is worth it, maybe i will try..
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 25, 2019, 02:24:57 PM

It will be worth it
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 25, 2019, 02:12:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: