Pages:
Author

Topic: [ACTIVE] Gambling Service - 120% Returns - Detailed Tracking Included! [ACTIVE] - page 4. (Read 5423 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Try blockchain. Transfer the funds to blockchain and its simple from there...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
I will give it a try sending 0.01 BTC

i have coin base so i will use the message but they usually don't appear i think. What should i do then?
legendary
Sure mate so can i expect a return within the 24 hours :?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hi how do i put a public not into a transaction using blockchain>
nvermind sending 0.01 to test Cheesy
https://blockchain.info/tx/2049ae98aefc6602de4b30763044cc018ba570923742e8239eaee8210a843f78

Received i'll gamble within 24 hours, as I'm off to sleep now.
legendary
Hi how do i put a public not into a transaction using blockchain>
nvermind sending 0.01 to test Cheesy
https://blockchain.info/tx/2049ae98aefc6602de4b30763044cc018ba570923742e8239eaee8210a843f78

Added to Current Investments and should be done within a few hours!

I see no one has tried to invest more than 0.1, probably still on probation. I will wait for testimonials from the people if it is favorable I will try to direct greater

Not much has come in and out of the service yet, but soon the figures should rise!

-snip-

Sweet, that alleviates any hesitations I had!

It sounds like you clearly know what you are doing so I am interested in giving your service a try. I'll have some extra funds available after the weekend so I'll let you know when I have everything ready and then we can start  Smiley

No problem! Shoot a PM or post your TXID when ever you please Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I see no one has tried to invest more than 0.1, probably still on probation. I will wait for testimonials from the people if it is favorable I will try to direct greater
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I'll post the obvious question which doesn't appear to have been asked yet.

Since this is gambling, how on earth can you guarantee that you will win every single session? Regardless of how good your system is, obviously there will be losing sessions.

Are you guaranteeing the 120% return out of your own pocket or is there a risk (regardless of how small) that you could lose your clients funds during a bad run?

Correct, I'll pay out of my pocket if I lose for that session. I doubt it will come to that but if it does I'll do so!
I'll add this to the OP, thanks

Sweet, that alleviates any hesitations I had!

It sounds like you clearly know what you are doing so I am interested in giving your service a try. I'll have some extra funds available after the weekend so I'll let you know when I have everything ready and then we can start  Smiley

Since this is gambling, how on earth can you guarantee that you will win every single session? Regardless of how good your system is, obviously there will be losing sessions.

Are you guaranteeing the 120% return out of your own pocket or is there a risk (regardless of how small) that you could lose your clients funds during a bad run?

Correct, I'll pay out of my pocket if I lose for that session. I doubt it will come to that but if it does I'll do so!
I'll add this to the OP, thanks
Activity: 596

I am interested to work with you but I already have an account with PD
pm me to start cooperation

I don't gamble on any other account except for u:PrimeTime so If you want to do the send a PM with a screenshot of the tip to that user and I'll begin!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I am interested to work with you but I already have an account with PD
pm me to start cooperation
Still no currently active investments, online and gambling in around 3 hours so now is the best time to send Smiley
If I only found people that believed me in my blackjack/roulette service... :/ wish you all the good luck mate
Thanks, and good luck to you!

I am interested in this service but I am unclear as to how long it takes until the 120% of my deposit is sent back to me.

Up to 48 hours:
How long do returns take?
Return USUALLY take no more than a few hours, but to be safe with larger investments we allow up to 48 hours before your return is sent.

I'm tempted to do this after seeing payouts. Do you think you can do an amount smaller than the given minimum, just as a test.
Sorry, but the given minimum is the best I can do right now.

so what's ur main account in pd3?

I do not wish to disclose as I'll receive to much banter to deal with and possibly lose credibility on that account.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
so what's ur main account in pd3?
Activity: 602
If I only found people that believed me in my blackjack/roulette service... :/ wish you all the good luck mate

try making a service? lol  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: