Pages:
Author

Topic: ACTIVE ICO - page 2. (Read 147 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 19, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
I suggest that you currently don't invest in ICO, because most of the ICO project has been below the issue price, so if you want to invest in ICO, then you can directly from the exchange to buy cheap ICO tokens.
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 04:12:42 AM
First, you need to refer to some objective measurement websites, such as ICODROPS,
Second, you need to check if the project is hot.
Third, you need to pay attention to whether the project is open source.
Activity: 459
June 19, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
Maybe it's because I'm more cautious. I suggest you don't go to participate in ICO. You don't need to take such a big risk to make money. There are many ways to make money. You can choose platform currency.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
I am looking at this project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/tradingene it looks attractive,
Activity: 179
June 16, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
Most of the time, I will judge this project according to some ICO evaluation websites.
The open source code of gtihub is a good reference object.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
what's you choice for a good ICO project to invest?
 heard of the Spotcoin ICO?
Minimum of $1000 investment, is it A scam?
We can not judge an ICO only from the minimum investment, You already use signature from Spotcoin ICO but why do you still doubt that ICO is a scam or not? you should have considered the project before supporting it! cancel your intention to invest if you still doubt this ICO
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
Was on medium where I read "The seamless integration of Araw Mobile Wallet with Banking and cryptocurrency exchanges allow platform users to top-up or cashback ARAW tokens to their linked bank accounts and exchange ARAW tokens with other cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH".
I feel so excited already I hardly can wait to see that work. This project looks like the best that would ever happen this year. https://medium.com/@TheARAWToken/revolutionize-the-micro-payment-industry-through-araw-tokens-a59cae5f7e08

Whew, that's a huge minimum investment for an ICO. Well that's a red flag for me. I suggest to research and investigate more about that project or else you'll be kissing your money goodbye. Try researching about other hot ICO's right now like ETheal, menlo.one, or Elysian.
Activity: 62
June 15, 2018, 10:35:27 PM
Whew, that's a huge minimum investment for an ICO. Well that's a red flag for me. I suggest to research and investigate more about that project or else you'll be kissing your money goodbye. Try researching about other hot ICO's right now like ETheal, menlo.one, or Elysian.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 10:28:10 PM
what's you choice for a good ICO project to invest?
 heard of the Spotcoin ICO?
Minimum of $1000 investment, is it A scam?
Pages:
Jump to: