Pages:
Author

Topic: Active Telegram Groups - page 3. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
May 09, 2020, 05:39:49 PM
To be honest, I still haven't found an active ICO telegram group with many members because right now ICO enthusiasts are decreasing and are leaving many groups, maybe there are other ways if you want to promote on this forum to be better but all of that must be prepared.
A few weeks ago I was invited to the telegram group about a project that is still launching ICO but I have left the group because it seems they don't think about investors, after I researched most of the projects were scams. So for now it is better for you to be careful if you want to invest in ICO, because it has been abandoned by many people and many scammers who use that.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
May 09, 2020, 03:04:37 PM
To be honest, I still haven't found an active ICO telegram group with many members because right now ICO enthusiasts are decreasing and are leaving many groups, maybe there are other ways if you want to promote on this forum to be better but all of that must be prepared.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
May 09, 2020, 02:16:23 PM
Hello everybody. Do you know active Telegram groups where they have conversations about altcoins, especially ICO investments for new projects? It can be in any language.
To be honest, you don't need any telegram groups for you to know about altcoins and new projects because you can now all about it here in this forum. The only thing that you should remember before participating in a project is that you should be observant that you can easily tell whether it is a scam or not.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 09, 2020, 12:34:27 PM
Hello everybody. Do you know active Telegram groups where they have conversations about altcoins, especially ICO investments for new projects? It can be in any language.
Do you really want to do business with them to develop your project.

So you, create a special topic, ask about telegrams that can be directly related to ICO.
Maybe this can be a guide for you to start from the beginning.

Topic: [Resource] Telegram Group List

Hello All,
Please join us for crypto discussion including trading,ICO pooling.We are a active crypto community where all members are active .
Also get long term crypto portfolio updates.
https://t.me/joinchat/EmB9lEnrD5oFAotDBhx5Zg

try to communicate with them and connect with them, good luck.

Thank you for your help. Actually, I want to use this kind of active and high-member telegram groups for advertising as well as to participate and make qualified conversations.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
May 08, 2020, 11:29:58 PM
Do you really want to do business with them to develop your project.

So you, create a special topic, ask about telegrams that can be directly related to ICO.
Maybe this can be a guide for you to start from the beginning.

Topic: [Resource] Telegram Group List

Hello All,
Please join us for crypto discussion including trading,ICO pooling.We are a active crypto community where all members are active .
Also get long term crypto portfolio updates.
https://t.me/joinchat/EmB9lEnrD5oFAotDBhx5Zg

try to communicate with them and connect with them, good luck.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 08, 2020, 06:23:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: