Pages:
Author

Topic: actmyname reputation thread - page 4. (Read 2208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 17, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
Now you made another error.
The little monkey thinks it is smart.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 17, 2018, 03:58:20 AM
Now you made another error. You replied both in a very short amount of time confirming you are the same person. I will leave forum members to judge this. I got what I wanted for the moment. I am not finished yet with you. More coming soon.
Oh no! I am so scared  Cry

You should be  Grin

If you find which member I am in your signature aTriz, I will give you a reward in btc, 0.00000000001 btc for you.

No need. You are not in my signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
January 17, 2018, 03:55:53 AM
Now you made another error. You replied both in a very short amount of time confirming you are the same person. I will leave forum members to judge this. I got what I wanted for the moment. I am not finished yet with you. More coming soon.

You should be  Grin
No, I'm not. Because I am thermos and I own this forum so I will ban you right now! Angry

Now anyone with an IQ less than 80 can make simple connections.
Also what the fuck? AFAIK, sea cucumbers can't make anything, never mind connections Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

You should be  Grin

If you find which member I am in your signature aTriz, I will give you a reward in btc, 0.00000000001 btc for you.
January 17, 2018, 03:54:00 AM
Oh no! I am so scared  Cry
January 17, 2018, 03:53:00 AM
January 17, 2018, 03:49:28 AM
I think that aTriz and Lauda both are the same person.
You are right. I admit to this crime because timezones don't exist and being awake 24 hours every day is possible. Embarrassed

Side note: Nice account sales business.
Yeah I loved your red painting now. It is not going to do me any harm as I am already enrolled in aTriz signature campaign.
Whatever you say. I'll bet money you aren't.

It is not going to do me any harm as I am already enrolled in aTriz signature campaign.
Don't you mean my campaign though Huh
And darkstar's!
legendary
Terminated.
January 17, 2018, 03:49:00 AM
It is not going to do me any harm as I am already enrolled in aTriz signature campaign.
Don't you mean my campaign though Huh
January 17, 2018, 03:46:48 AM
You are right. I admit to this crime because timezones don't exist and being awake 24 hours every day is possible. Embarrassed

You admit. Where are the negatives from trusted members then  Grin ?

Yeah I loved your red painting now. It is not going to do me any harm as I am already enrolled in aTriz signature campaign.

Side note: Aren't negative accounts like Lauda not allowed to join signature campaigns ? What are you doing in Chipmixer ?
legendary
Terminated.
January 17, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

January 17, 2018, 03:39:11 AM
You just confirmed you are all alts of each other by replying to each other  Grin . You see I am not butthurt because aTriz have accepted my alternate accounts in their signature.

I think that aTriz and Lauda both are the same person. They have a thread in common and they keep backing each other up whenever they get a chance. Lauda was also accused for extortion.

Lauda has still positive feedback even though everyone knows that he did extortion attempt. The same persons are trying to dictate the rules of signature campaigns. Have you seen how many campaigns aTriz runs, he is an alt of Lauda.

aTriz also tried to change a quote from a very respected member of the community like OgNasty. He continues still with positive feedback too.

Now anyone with an IQ less than 80 can make simple connections.

Oh Lauda just gave me a negative to confirm I am right about these scammers masked as trusted community members.
legendary
Terminated.
January 17, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
Petition to the public about how I am obviously not an alt of DarkStar_, aTriz, The Pharmacist, Lauda, thermos!
* Lauda waves.

January 16, 2018, 09:33:23 PM
Petition to the public about how I am obviously not an alt of DarkStar_, aTriz, The Pharmacist, Lauda, thermos!
🤔🤔🤔

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
January 16, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
pls sir can you pls remove this accusation that i am your alt account please sir thank you  Cool
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
January 16, 2018, 06:36:19 PM
Are you butthurt? Did poor old actmyname tickle you a little too hard?

Voice your opinions and speak to the public about how I exposed disgraced you with my negative feedback and archaic language!

Enthrall all of us with how I have a ton of negative feedback from scammers completely legitimate and honest people!

Don't forget to use your blue text color and eye-raping bold styling and cool sunglasses smilies! Cool Cool

Disclaimer: write the word "sir" in your reply and you will be ignored
Or alternatively discuss positive experiences with me: that's also cool.
Pages:
Jump to: