Pages:
Author

Topic: Acumulated ask/bid graph over mtgox depth of market - page 2. (Read 9573 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Isn't a market depth graph already available at mtgox, and a few other websites?  I guess I fail to see what this one offers over the other graphs.  What is meant by "accumulated" market depth?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
how does one interpret a graph like this?  What it is supposed to tell me?
Let's suppose there is an order selling 25 BTC at rate 3.45. If you need 25 BTC or less, you buy at that price. If you need more, say, 1000 BTC, you'll have to buy them at higher rate, 3.5. By doing so, you are "moving the market", because next ask order available for others will be at 3.5.

What is "market depth"?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_depth
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
Sorry to ask such a noobish question (I've never engaged in any kind of market activity), but how does one interpret a graph like this?  What it is supposed to tell me?  What is "market depth"?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
warpi, can you record the history?

It would be possible to construct three-dimensional "trench" and see how a change offers. (Many of us believe that there is collusion and rate changes synchronously)

That would be awesome!
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
probiwon.com
warpi, can you record the history?

It would be possible to construct three-dimensional "trench" and see how a change offers. (Many of us believe that there is collusion and rate changes synchronously)
Activity: 26
Merit: 9
Another 1 BTC donated to you. Wink

Thx again Smiley There is still some improvements to be made, but I will continue with them when I come back from work. Cya
LZ
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072
P2P Cryptocurrency
Another 1 BTC donated to you. Wink
Two features that would be nice:

1.)
Would love to be able to adjust the width and height and have the image display those details.

For instance, when I'm considering buying, I care mostly about the next $200 of supply, not the next $100,000.

Ive added this now. Just trying to fix so that the spread automaticly adjusts aswell.

2.)
Periodic refresh (or w/websocked immediate refresh with each new datapoint :-) )

Great job with this!

I will add this. Thanks and please consider donate 1 BTC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Two features that would be nice:

1.)
Would love to be able to adjust the width and height and have the image display those details.

For instance, when I'm considering buying, I care mostly about the next $200 of supply, not the next $100,000.

2.)
Periodic refresh (or w/websocked immediate refresh with each new datapoint :-) )

Great job with this!
Now I added the center value in USD/BTC.

http://warpi.net/bitcoin/graph.png
* for some reason the mousepointer didnt show when i took the screenshot.
Good job! Just donated 1 BTC. Wink

Thx! Any ideas of improment?
LZ
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072
P2P Cryptocurrency
Good job! Just donated 1 BTC. Wink
Hello,

I just developed this site to make it easier to see how stabile the USD/BTC rate is.

http://warpi.net/bitcoin/

If you have any ideas of improvements etc,, please post them here!

Happy bitcoining!
-warpi
Pages:
Jump to: