Pages:
Author

Topic: ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up ? - page 3. (Read 12313 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 1
ADA is one potential coin so we must be patient with the ADA price increase. We must be patient if there has not been any increase in the price of bitcoin. Maybe the ADA holders still want to hold their coins for the long term and don't want to trade them. We must be patient. I am sure that ADA will benefit. I predict that this year there will definitely follow the rise in bitcoin prices. Maybe later the percentage increase in ADA can be equivalent to bitcoin. We must be patient and not give up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
ADA Coin is sleeping deeply. When to wake up

We all know about ADA when it is in 10th place on CMC.
Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?
New developments, and a more active team because it seems like ADA doesn’t want to have a new system anymore. Its a sleeping giant and we know that ADA is still a good coin, more exposure in the market and more investors can wake up ADA. Its still on the sideways and there’s no real trend for ADA, maybe this coin is just waiting for a bull market before it start to move up significantly.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
altcoin ADA is currently on a sideaway condition, so it takes more than a month to make the altcoin ADA price rise, and if it rises then the price ADA will be difficult to go down
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
ADA has a hard working team, they will deliver something big when it is ready. The potential is huge, especially in Japan where many of the investors come from, and they are a forward thinking country with good crypo friendly laws

Yes it has an active team and Hoskinson is working hard to make it work. I like ADA very much and the coin was even recognized recently as one of the best developments in crypto.
We'll have to wait for another big bull run on Bitcoin for altcoins to gain value but when it happens it will be the biggest move yet. 5 times the value on top 10 altcoins will be nothing compared to what will come next.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
ADA has a great future and everyone knows that but I think it is taking too long to see the potential exploding. Personally, I'm actually losing my trust on ADA
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I'm so much disappointed to Cardano (Ada) since the momentum of price has been continue to dumped by lack of information on Shelley and the release of new roadmap on their summit thats why I'm selling all of my ada and switch to BNB but most people have a high faith to ada since its a top altcoin.

Cardano is a longer-term play than Binance since it is aiming to become the standard for web 3.0. In order to build a highly secure smart contract platform that links up to other blockchains, using a mathematical and scientific philoophy, patience is absolutely needed. Cardano is like the tortoise competing against the hare - slow and steady will win the race for its particular niche. It's also important to note that the project has 50 engineers working to build its platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I'm so much disappointed to Cardano (Ada) since the momentum of price has been continue to dumped by lack of information on Shelley and the release of new roadmap on their summit thats why I'm selling all of my ada and switch to BNB but most people have a high faith to ada since its a top altcoin.
Merit: 281
ADA has a hard working team, they will deliver something big when it is ready. The potential is huge, especially in Japan where many of the investors come from, and they are a forward thinking country with good crypo friendly laws
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
then also the period of awakening for ADA. Because this is a coin that many experts appreciate and has great potential
Activity: 1274
except BNB and few other coins which are on top exchange are in trending and all other coins including ADA is still in red zone , time to buy ADA as it is best project it will soon move as soon as BTC break the bearish season.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Which make me worry is the falling ADA activity on github.  In April-May 2019 it was at  obscene level compared with all previous periods. Does that ring a bell?
There's no clear indications but for investors who wanted to have some more coins inside their wallets, this downfall can be a turning point for them to be a big bagholders, there's no assurance but everything is just taking the risk and wait for the outcome.

Any indications need to analyze deeper so we won't speculate without any good or deeper understanding.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
As the market continues to grow this year, Cardano will do as well. Though Cardano offers a lot of promises that hasn't been made into reality. Reading through the news, the developers have lined up already the upgrades on the platform that they say will surely bring Cardano's price rise.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
when the market starts to get excited to rise, I'm sure many altcoins will wake up not only cardano, but lots of coins will receive the same thing. so I thought this was something that could be relied on from the altcoin cardano, so I thought cardano would rise.
The market will still have many major corrections before that can happen. If you invest at this time, you will face a lot of risks because we cannot know exactly what the market will be like in June. I think instead of investing, you should have anxiety now and you should choose a more patient way because I'm sure the ADA value will decrease even more in the near future so be careful of the movement of the market and consider buying at lower prices
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

Most coin TOP has gradually transformed itself in the period of Bitcoin price increase. But hasn't ADA yet? So when does the ADA wake up?
Point of correction, at the moment ADA is still amongst the top 10 altcoins in the market especially when you exclude USDT.. I think they have wonderful developments in the coming months.. I expect ADA to trade somewhere around 20-30 cents sometime this year..
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

ADA Coin have a lot fans or community and i think its just matter of time waiting for wake up. Cardano traded in big exchangers and i am believe when altseason coming, Cardano price will rising
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
ADA coin Huh
i don't really know about that coin, you right ADA is no issue and update or something with it just silent and sleep.
there is something wrong, why top 10 CMC not have an some issue, but i don't too interest in ADA.
i just invest in ETH and BNB.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Which make me worry is the falling ADA activity on github.  In April-May 2019 it was at  obscene level compared with all previous periods. Does that ring a bell?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wait for the BTC to reach $10,000. I think the ADA will also appear turbulent. It is time to watch the performance of BTC. After all, market capital is now concentrated in BTC. We need to learn to wait for our investment.

I think in next month when they update new Roadmap then price of ADA will increase. So this is a good chance to Hold it. Waiting ..
Merit: 101
Wait for the BTC to reach $10,000. I think the ADA will also appear turbulent. It is time to watch the performance of BTC. After all, market capital is now concentrated in BTC. We need to learn to wait for our investment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
when the market starts to get excited to rise, I'm sure many altcoins will wake up not only cardano, but lots of coins will receive the same thing. so I thought this was something that could be relied on from the altcoin cardano, so I thought cardano would rise.
Pages:
Jump to: