Pages:
Author

Topic: ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT?? - page 3. (Read 535 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 20, 2017, 01:21:34 PM
Out of those you have listed I would select

bitbay

possibly some

blocknet
byteball

some outside chances with small caps and long histories that are planning revival
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 01:13:41 PM
I love XRP , and VERGE seems promising. but what about others? i'd like to get some more informations from people who invested

EMC2 is now popular and DGB has been quite silent for this moment. But don't forget that DGB is still promising, I have invested to DGB and it's still undervalued so given a chance that almost all those low valued coins are pumping, VERGE and DGB is now my other choice when it comes to adding it to my portfolio. I have DGB before but I sold it already and now I'm preparing myself to get it again.

Do you think in 1 year , end of 2018 , both can reach 10$?
I remember ETH being at 7$ december 2016 , and XRP at 0.006$
it gives hope , but not sure they ll have that much success
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 20, 2017, 01:06:10 PM
I love XRP , and VERGE seems promising. but what about others? i'd like to get some more informations from people who invested

EMC2 is now popular and DGB has been quite silent for this moment. But don't forget that DGB is still promising, I have invested to DGB and it's still undervalued so given a chance that almost all those low valued coins are pumping, VERGE and DGB is now my other choice when it comes to adding it to my portfolio. I have DGB before but I sold it already and now I'm preparing myself to get it again.
December 20, 2017, 01:04:23 PM
To guys, ADA is just a bulk of shit of japanese scam. My fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because what so-called their technical issue  Cry. They registered many shell company around the world and they just do marking and sales. Don't feed them fat ... if you have enough $$$, invest into proven coins ONLY
In which coin would you invest if you had 5000$ ?

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRP??

Thanks for this information i didn't know.

Activity: 11
December 20, 2017, 12:58:54 PM
To guys, ADA is just a bulk of shit of japanese scam. My fund of 135K cannot be refunded till now because what so-called their technical issue  Cry. They registered many shell company around the world and they just do marking and sales. Don't feed them fat ... if you have enough $$$, invest into proven coins ONLY

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT??
December 20, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

ADA , VERGE , EMC2 , NXT , DGB , XRT??
Pages:
Jump to: