Pages:
Author

Topic: Admin or Moderators please help me! Negative trust for nothing! - page 2. (Read 851 times)

x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
To my question, he replied: "Stop PM-ing me. You were involved in account trades = neg." and was silent.
That is a lie as I have responded to you more times than you deserved. You were continually spamming me via PM with nonsense despite my warning to stop, even to the point where you had to be put on ignore. I think that you were also spamming my CET thread about this. There's even a bonus here [1].

Sales of Bitcointalk.org accounts is extremely discouraged and can lead to negative trust from DT2 Members. The Answer applies to ColdZerk too.
Which I've repeatedly tried explaining via PM. However, it seems that people who get caught are mostly just coming up with whining excuses. Responding to these excuses is draining the time that other users deserve from me or other DT members.

[1] You left me a retaliatory fake negative rating with the following description:
Lauda   2017-11-16   0.00000000      Who are man? And why you set me negative trust?Huh
Should I complain to the admins too?
continually spamming?? Realy?? In first message i demanded an answer from you, but you ignored me!

I'm not sell or buy any accounts! if I asked this does not mean that I bought something or sold it! And you indiscriminately chop at the root, you can not! For you, this is a common tick, but for me, the account is a job!

To take such serious steps you must provide any evidence. Please provide them. I myself am very curious to see this. If they are not, please remove the negative feedback, and I will do the same

p.s.: if you have Legendary rang - it does not mean that you are always right
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
To my question, he replied: "Stop PM-ing me. You were involved in account trades = neg." and was silent.
That is a lie as I have responded to you more times than you deserved. You were continually spamming me via PM with nonsense despite my warning to stop, even to the point where you had to be put on ignore. I think that you were also spamming my CET thread about this. There's even a bonus here [1].

Sales of Bitcointalk.org accounts is extremely discouraged and can lead to negative trust from DT2 Members. The Answer applies to ColdZerk too.
Which I've repeatedly tried explaining via PM. However, it seems that people who get caught are mostly just coming up with whining excuses. Responding to these excuses is draining the time that other users deserve from me or other DT members.

[1] You left me a retaliatory fake negative rating with the following description:
Lauda   2017-11-16   0.00000000      Who are man? And why you set me negative trust?Huh
Should I complain to the admins too?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
The trust system isn't moderated, so the staff will not be able to help you. The only way your going to get it removed is to talk to Lauda himself, but it doesn't appear like he wants too. It's likely it won't be removed.

He's provided a reference which seems to back up his claims.
It's unimaginable ...
as they say in our country: "demand is not being hit", but not this situation..

Do you want to explain this?  Roll Eyes

x4
The trust system isn't moderated, so the staff will not be able to help you. The only way your going to get it removed is to talk to Lauda himself, but it doesn't appear like he wants too. It's likely it won't be removed.

It's unimaginable ...
as they say in our country: "demand is not being hit", but not this situation..
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

x4
Hello! Tonight user Lauda put me a negative trust for nothing! I saw him for the first time today. He had nothing to do with him. To my question, he replied: "Stop PM-ing me. You were involved in account trades = neg." and was silent.
This is my own account, I do not deal with any sales / purchases. I'm a bounty manager and reputation is important to me. I raised my reputation for years, and he took and crossed out everything.
For me, my account is both work and life!
Prompt please that it is possible to make?
Pages:
Jump to: