Pages:
Author

Topic: [ADMT] Coin has an exploitive hidden premine - page 2. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

Wed, 22 Oct 2014 03:40:18 GMT

also that IP is an open proxy.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

You're more than welcome!

About your question, look at the transaction, and look at the unix time:

Convert that unix time to a human readable date, and there's your answer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
small fry
small fry
HAHAAAHAAA!!! thats a real person guys, i mean seriously. that dude rolls out of bed and says yeah dude i look good lol!!! what a douchebag. I would love to see that dipshit in prison. it wouldnt take me long at all to get word to some friends of mine to fuck him up the ass at least 3 times a day. Its funny how people on here think there is a disconnect from this forum and the real world. Some of us are real hardcore motherfuckers that have spent plenty of time in the joint and would have no problem going back just to make sure people like this get the full work up. keep it up scammers. You will get caught eventually. and prison is a scary place for a little pint sized wigger such as yourself.
lol
real talk
HAHAAAHAAA!!! thats a real person guys, i mean seriously. that dude rolls out of bed and says yeah dude i look good lol!!! what a douchebag. I would love to see that dipshit in prison. it wouldnt take me long at all to get word to some friends of mine to fuck him up the ass at least 3 times a day. Its funny how people on here think there is a disconnect from this forum and the real world. Some of us are real hardcore motherfuckers that have spent plenty of time in the joint and would have no problem going back just to make sure people like this get the full work up. keep it up scammers. You will get caught eventually. and prison is a scary place for a little pint sized wigger such as yourself.

Are your friends up for a gangbang?

What a badass! Please tell me more about how hardcore you are.
Activity: 25
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey,
So, I'm new and confused with all this.
ADMT and Ghost made by the same dev? Meaning, both are scamcoins?
Meaning, all the btc I blew on GHOST in the last 2 weeks is not worth it and I should sell while I still can?

Thanks.

Seems to have some connection, more and better check with aplomb.

Haha, ummm are you talking about my self-confidence or is there a user named Aplomb?  hahaha....

Translation error.
Sorry, I was reading the thread and saw one of the members indicate they are the same person.
Better question would be that person.  Grin
Activity: 29
Hey,
Meaning, all the btc I blew on GHOST in the last 2 weeks is not worth it and I should sell while I still can?

Thanks.

Haha, ummm are you talking about my self-confidence or is there a user named Aplomb?  hahaha....
Hey,

Thanks.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Hey Adamantium dev any news about POD?
and do you have any plans for coinsource?

lmfao
Activity: 814
Merit: 258

Hey Adamantium dev any news about POD?
and do you have any plans for coinsource?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
another ELITE coin?!
Activity: 29
Hey,

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Sad that some people actually invest their skills into scams .. Over and over again.. If he does that in his RL too he'll end up as a "girlfriend" for someone in jail sooner or later ^^
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
keep this thread bumped ppl, raise awarness
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
lol

https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

dots... and (!!) marks everywhere

Oh he took it down.

No worry, just type carsen klock into google and you come up with all kinds of images and links to threads calling him a scammer.  A little extra looking discovers that he lives in Idaho.  In fact you can find plenty of information about carsen cocksucker.  There is also plenty of threads on btc regarding this scumbag and his scams.

BIG SCAMER Carsen Klock

if someone is not known person Carsen klock invite you to read: https://www.google.pl/#q=carsen+klock+scamer+site:bitcointalk.org

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726111.40

don`t mine - don`t paid
don`t buy - only lose
fuck another carsen coin !!!

THIS IS YOUR JUNKIE METH DEV  Cheesy
Btw, if anyone would like to request a code review. I try to review popular and new coins automatically. However, if you want to request a coin reviewed quickly (24-72 hours), you can PM me. I require a modest payment though to skip the line since my time is at a premium.

Good job on finding the hidden premine Smiley
I'm selling around 20 million ADMT. Really cheap!. PM ME.

PS: I'm eating popcorn. They are delicious!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
this does more damage than good in the crypto community and we dont need toxic people like you.

I don't see it. How many coins does Bittrex or C-CEX, etc add to their exchanges  after a few days (or hours) of launching, and they turn out a scam? Even if they don't have premine, or hidden premine. And then everyone starts crying.

It's the same thing.

I'm going to start working on the next coin. Guess the name!  Grin (really, try to guess it).
Like i said your are nothing but a grub and karma will get you one day.
Pages:
Jump to: