Pages:
Author

Topic: Adoption first or Bull run first?? - page 3. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 18, 2018, 04:29:02 AM
Guys, one thing i have realized is that we won't have any adoption until a bull run has started again and people are seeing the money making qualities once more. The old generation mostly thrive on taking long term investments but this current generation like things that bring quick money.

Imagine, current generation don't take jobs that pay small amounts even though the person may not have a job already... everyone is waiting for an opportunity to make huge amount in a little period of time. (i stand to be corrected:))

This brings the issue to the cryptosphere. I think we won't have any mass crypto adoption until another moneymaking market comes again. Honestly, I've tried talking to many people about crypto but they all think they were to come and make money out of it, but since it isn't so they left.

So in my opinion, i think we need a good market for adoption rather than adoption for a good market. (this is my personal opinion tho)

so do you also think same or you think there's another way around this?

I understand your point. If I am a new investor, I would also want a good market before I decide to enter here. But since I am not that new here anymore, I believe adoption is just necessary in a long-term view.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 18, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
I feel in order to have a good adoption, there has to be a good usage of crypto and blockchain in general. I mean, we have to see an effective ecosystem that answers the major problems with crypto: High Volatility, Vulnerability, ..and good possible conversion from crypto to fiat..

So, I'm with the adoption first. I think, with a project like Gigzi, crypto adoption will be way bigger. Gigzi aiming to back crypto assets with precious metals price, so it is more stable. Moreover, using iritech biometric security is more effective for securing our crypto wallet..

We'll see more adoptions with quality projects, like the Gigzi one.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
I prefer adoption first before bull run.
Once there is an increased adoption rate of cryptocurrency , bull run will happen naturally triggered by demand.
Adoption rate is the most important thing and I think that's what we should be calling for.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
I very much hope that the market can be improved, such as the supervision of ICO projects, or add some methods to protect the interests of hunters.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
Adoption requires stable prices, not necessarily high prices.
But with high volumes, high prices are also more stable.
It's a chicken-egg combination
Lol....this thing is a very confusing dilemma. The cryptospace has been experiencing a lot of late and the adoption problems have been an issue as well. Nevertheless i side with you buddy, it isn't all about a high price but it's about a stable price amidst a healthy environment. Without these, people wouldn't have the courage and zeal to enter this ecosystem.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 07:23:18 PM
I think bitcoin and crypto currency has adoption already
What is left is total acceptance of the adoption and passing sec blah blah

A steady price and growth is important for adoption
And the bull run and bearish run brings trust issues to place
Which is the best ??
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
Adoption requires stable prices, not necessarily high prices.
But with high volumes, high prices are also more stable.
It's a chicken-egg combination
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 17, 2018, 07:11:04 PM
Guys, one thing i have realized is that we won't have any adoption until a bull run has started again and people are seeing the money making qualities once more. The old generation mostly thrive on taking long term investments but this current generation like things that bring quick money.

Imagine, current generation don't take jobs that pay small amounts even though the person may not have a job already... everyone is waiting for an opportunity to make huge amount in a little period of time. (i stand to be corrected:))

This brings the issue to the cryptosphere. I think we won't have any mass crypto adoption until another moneymaking market comes again. Honestly, I've tried talking to many people about crypto but they all think they were to come and make money out of it, but since it isn't so they left.

So in my opinion, i think we need a good market for adoption rather than adoption for a good market. (this is my personal opinion tho)

so do you also think same or you think there's another way around this?
Pages:
Jump to: