Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 35. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 7
Where can I read more about POS mining ADN ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
 if there is a need in a single entity? I mean that manages the process?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what are the other uses? Can it be the good feaure of the future?
Sure! It replaces obsolete and restrictive business practices that harm international trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what are the other uses? Can it be the good feaure of the future?
what are be the capabilities of a blockchain? Who can explain it to me?
They go far beyond the digital sphere! These users are very different!
also it can have an impact on all aspects of the real economy.
They go far beyond the digital sphere! These users are very different!
Activity: 252
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
why you guys dont use your real account ? using fake newbie accounts isnt a good thing... using many of new "member" account too isnt a good signal.
Activity: 70
Why exactly such name - Adrenaline?? It is a little bit unique one for blockchain projects

"Adrenaline" perfectly fits the Random Reward feature, as well as it's quite a noticeable title for a betting platform.
Why exactly such name - Adrenaline?? It is a little bit unique one for blockchain projects
Dont u like it? As for me quite attractive and has smth with betting as if you bet at least once u know how much adrenaline your body produces
How many masternodes may work simultaniously in the network? Max available?
I guess unlimited amount here, no? Dont know for sure, better to clarify with admins
Merit: 22
How many masternodes may work simultaniously in the network? Max available?
Merit: 11
You are building a real ecosystem! It is highly appreciated. U know not a single service but big ecosystem with a lot of unique features

Thank you! You got it right: the 3 core developments (Pay, Bet, and Store) work in a synergy. Pay is a gateway, which facilitates the operating of Bet and Store. So yes, it's a kind of ecosystem.
Will u use Oracles for betting or how will it work?

We can't disclose technical details at the moment.
Do u have github? Share please the link, i would like to check a code
Project is in a stealth mode currently. Thats why the code will be available later
Whats the reason to care about the tech if price of coin is growing? Grin
Haha Grin good point. Team is doing everything right, especialy in terms of marketing
You are building a real ecosystem! It is highly appreciated. U know not a single service but big ecosystem with a lot of unique features

Thank you! You got it right: the 3 core developments (Pay, Bet, and Store) work in a synergy. Pay is a gateway, which facilitates the operating of Bet and Store. So yes, it's a kind of ecosystem.

Project is in a stealth mode currently. Thats why the code will be available later
Whats the reason to care about the tech if price of coin is growing? Grin
Merit: 29

I hope good luck for the plan! Blameless plan,  promising design, watchful activity.

Thank you! Proud to hear that!
what will be the bounties here? Who knows about it?

We have 4 ongoing bounties with big prizes at the moment:
1) Invite bounty;
2) YouTube bounty;
3) Activity bounty;
4) Twitter bounty;
Youtube bounty? How long is it going? Im following the project for some time but first time ever i hear about youtube bounty

The Youtube Bounty has just been announced! All the details are here: https://discord.gg/TMhtRUB
Dear Adrenaliners!

BLOCK REWARD HAS INCREASED TO 100 ADN COINS!
RANDOM REWARD HAS INCREASED TO 600 ADN COINS!

The 31st of july is coming.. The max reward is coming! Grin
Max reward will be available only for 1 day??
Yes, then reward will be decreased.
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for short term speculation
Buy now and sell on 31th prior max reward? Indeed good plan!
How much reward decreasion after 31th of July?

Please study the Reward Distribution Table on the website: http://adrenalinecoin.org/ or in the WP: http://adrenalinecoin.org/white/WhitePaper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: