Pages:
Author

Topic: AdsCash value is growing - How far can it go? - page 3. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
That is a very nice way to promote this shitty, possibly fake, scam ponzi scheme. They keep sending me those 'newsletters' about their 'extraordinary success,' which is intriguing for me to watch all the way down.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Friend i dont think adscash is a legit project, which blockchain does it use? Looks more like a ponzi coin, be careful before investing.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
AdsCash has been growing fast. In three months, its price has increased considerably. The appeal of this coin is the market that it addressed. The advertising industry is in ever-growing demand every year.

That makes the coin attractive for investors and potentially very profitable. In addition to that, it taps on a problem many people in the online business have. And that is payment.

The thing that make Bitcoin hit so high was the alternative it represents for all the decaying economy. People fear of another crisis, the dollar has no the power it use to have, so this was clearly an indicator that predict the rise of Bitcoin.

As of AdsCash, we can see the indicator of problem-solving. Business owners will finally have a common currency to pay or receive payment for online advertising services.

Right now, AdsCash is going to the next level. The new "done trading for you platform" to be launched soon, all AdsCash members also will have access to it. If you haven't joined yet, you can still create a free account here: http://infoadscash.cf

This can increase the price per token even more. Time will tell us how much AdsCash will grow. What is clear is that adscash is moving fast, gaining momentum and tapping on very profitable market.

Pages:
Jump to: