Pages:
Author

Topic: Adult services for btc - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 22, 2017, 03:45:20 PM
Looking to get started in adult entertainment but PayPal isn't an option since their policy forbids it. Are there websites specifically for this? Any advice/info is appreciated.

Vkcams is one of that and I have noticed some of projects already came to bitcoin forum itself as a paid service with the bitcoin. Kindly check those using the search bar in the forum you may get the information about it.
I am not sure whether it is right or wrong investing bitcoin on the adult related service but it will helps that economy also to boom more with the bitcoin. Since price is low keep holding it for sometime and then you use for it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 22, 2017, 02:50:46 PM
Looking to get started in adult entertainment but PayPal isn't an option since their policy forbids it. Are there websites specifically for this? Any advice/info is appreciated.

Are you trying to start accepting bitcoin for whatever services you want? If so, check out bitpay. You can integrate it into your own site as far as I know, and as a customer of other sites that use it, I've never ran into issues with the system.

If you're trying to do a more shop-like setup, check put rocketr.net. it might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I think it could work as a solution if you absolutely can't use bitpay.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 12:00:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: