Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠Advanced Technology Coin💠Secure💠Anonymous💠Fast💠 - page 4. (Read 21916 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-altmarkets-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-wwwaltmarketscc-4687148
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
good, we get your reward
Activity: 137
Well I really think Arcticcoin is dead. Dev's seem to give a shit on what users report about complains here.

Recently gave my masternode a try (after having it running without any reward and REQUIRES_RESTART State). I tried purging whole blockchain-data and did a full-resync. Masternode worked with rewards for 8 hours... then falling again in shitty REQUIRES_RESTART state.

I'm done with Arcticcoin.
Activity: 68
                                       New update & Runing AdvancedTechnologyCoin on POOL                     

RAMCOIN MINING POOL https://ramcoinminingpool.com

This mining pool has only 0% commission in all algorithms.
No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username.

Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday

Pool AdvancedTechnologyCoin 

https://ramcoinminingpool.com

-o stratum+tcp://ramcoinminingpool.com:3533 -u -p c=ARC

-o stratum+tcp://ramcoinminingpool.com:3533 -u -p c=BTC      

Activity: 7
Why do not coins appear on the wallet with arcticcoin.org?
who can say something?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hi again,

Someone here having this issue: my VPS server and the desktop wallet stay stuck at some point after some hours-days running without problem and for that reason the goldmine stop working to. What I do mean is for a moment the client on the VPS server, the client on my desktop and the block counter on the Arctic Coin website are synchronized and they are counting the same block, but for an unknown reason the wallet or the client on the VPS server stop to follow the ArcticCoin network blocks counting and my goldmine stop running...

Someone with the same issue???

There is something that we could in order to fix this??
All in the same situation. Blockchain is unstable and your wallets often falls in a wrong chain. You can just disconnct nodes which is not actually sync and reindex own wallets.
Activity: 10
Hi again,

Someone here having this issue: my VPS server and the desktop wallet stay stuck at some point after some hours-days running without problem and for that reason the goldmine stop working to. What I do mean is for a moment the client on the VPS server, the client on my desktop and the block counter on the Arctic Coin website are synchronized and they are counting the same block, but for an unknown reason the wallet or the client on the VPS server stop to follow the ArcticCoin network blocks counting and my goldmine stop running...

Someone with the same issue???

There is something that we could in order to fix this??
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Hi. How much is total supply for this coin? With what equipment can this be mined? And will be this coin add masternode in time? And on what exchange is listed now and what is next exchange planned? And can this coin be staked?
At some point, I'd think it's easier to go to Google and look up these answers. Or read the website. Or the thread. Anything.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Please vote ARC to be listed on mintnodes cluster node service.
Only 1$ per month per masternode.
https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zhS
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Hi. How much is total supply for this coin? With what equipment can this be mined? And will be this coin add masternode in time? And on what exchange is listed now and what is next exchange planned? And can this coin be staked?
Explorer http://explorer.arcticcoin.org/ stucked again. Do devs plan something?
PLEASE
PLEASE

Someone here knows how to restart or re-index the client on the server through PUTTy??? The client is stacked and I need to restart it in order to keep the master node up and running.... There should be a command for that, coz everything we can do with the client on window desktop we can do it at the server ( VULTR)

PLEASE
PLEASE
add "reindex=1" in your arcticcoin.conf file and restart the daemon.
Utter nonsence. Just start daemon with -reindex flag.
./arcticcoind -reindex
pfs
Activity: 3
MN Issue

Set up a MN based on the instructions here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGuGeibPGc

When I run 'mnsync' it returns: 

"AssetID": 999,
  "AssetName": "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_FINISHED",
  "Attempt": 0,
  "IsBlockchainSynced": true,
  "IsGoldminenodeListSynced": true,
  "IsWinnersListSynced": true,
  "IsSynced": true,
  "IsFailed": false

When I run 'goldminenode status' it returns:

error code: -32603
error message:
This is not a goldminenode

MY 'local wallet' started the alasi and is showing a 'PRE-ENABLED' status

Server ports are open etc.

Any and all assistance appreciated, tyia
PLEASE
PLEASE

Someone here knows how to restart or re-index the client on the server through PUTTy??? The client is stacked and I need to restart it in order to keep the master node up and running.... There should be a command for that, coz everything we can do with the client on window desktop we can do it at the server ( VULTR)

PLEASE
PLEASE

add "reindex=1" in your arcticcoin.conf file and restart the daemon.
Activity: 7
It has been a long time since everything has fallen, nor is there any concern for them to fix things, a pity.
Surely for them this is a toy, I learned a lot using this blockchain, but it seems that it is all endorsed.

Does anyone know any information if this is going to be fixed or not?
PLEASE
PLEASE

PLEASE
PLEASE
My masternode is going to stuck again for days now and I don't know why!

mnsync status
{
  "AssetID": 1,
  "AssetName": "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS",
  "IsBlockchainSynced": false,
  "IsGoldminenodeListSynced": false,
  "IsWinnersListSynced": false,
  "IsSynced": false,
}

Tried to restart a few times for the last days, but it's always stuck here: GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS

debug.log is full of this:
2018-09-07 08:09:55 CGoldminenodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 3403 nRequestedGoldminenodeAssets 1 nRequestedGoldminenodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2018-09-07 08:10:01 CGoldminenodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 3409 nRequestedGoldminenodeAssets 1 nRequestedGoldminenodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2018-09-07 08:10:07 CGoldminenodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 3415 nRequestedGoldminenodeAssets 1 nRequestedGoldminenodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000

Anyone has a hint how to get over this? Is there any network issue or is there's something broken in my local blockchain or data-files?!
Hi people, in my case the client on the wallet is updated till the date but the problem is on the server, so my question is there should be a way to re index or kind of restart the client to get the data from the beginning that was what I did on the client wallet and it worked perfectly...

If any of you know the commands to do this on Putty please let me know, I'l appreciate it

You can give it a try. You have a desktop or CLI (command line) wallet? For desktop you need to get into console-menu.

try these commands:
mnsync status

will show you something like:
{
  "AssetID": 1,
  "AssetName": "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS",
  "IsBlockchainSynced": false, <-- should be true
  "IsGoldminenodeListSynced": false, <-- should be true
  "IsWinnersListSynced": false, <-- should be true
  "IsSynced": false, <-- should be true
}

mnsync reset

If this won't work and you want to do a full resync of the whole blockchain follow this guide:
if this won't work make a backup of your wallet.dat in save place (you should anyway!). Then delete every files in wallet-home looking like these (IMPORTANT: don't delete: wallet.dat and goldminenode.conf!)

This files/directories are save to delete:
blocks/
chainstate/
database/
peers.dat
netfulfilled.dat
governance.dat
gmpayments.dat
gmcache.dat
Great news... today my masternode went to mnsync status "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_FINISHED". I already was able to start masternode!

My wallet went to state "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS" again... it was running fine for some days now. I really think about selling the coins if the technical issues will continue like this!!!  Angry
Hi people, in my case the client on the wallet is updated till the date but the problem is on the server, so my question is there should be a way to re index or kind of restart the client to get the data from the beginning that was what I did on the client wallet and it worked perfectly...

If any of you know the commands to do this on Putty please let me know, I'l appreciate it

Pages:
Jump to: