Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantage of BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
Bitcoin can not be faked. The cost of testing gold is very high, and bitcoin testing is not costly and the truth is that bitcoin can not be faked. Because bitcoin is not shown in physical form.
There is a lot about Bitcoin that you might not know. Bitcoin is really vulnerable to attacks.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 08:59:30 AM
I also thinking that the main advantage of bitcoin is to live in a progressive countries who are accepting bitcoin without using fiat money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 09, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
This is a very good point because I think bitcoin is only coin which rises day by day and give more profit to the customers.
Bitcoin is the only coins that give high profit cause the value is increasing day by day that's why many investors interested to join in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good choice even facing the risk it always on top value.

An advantage if we invest in bitcoin. as we know now that the current bitcoin prices are decreasing. and bitcoin is a pillar of the role of altcoin prices. if it does experience a price decline
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
Bitcoin can not be faked. The cost of testing gold is very high, and bitcoin testing is not costly and the truth is that bitcoin can not be faked. Because bitcoin is not shown in physical form.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 09, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
This is a very good point because I think bitcoin is only coin which rises day by day and give more profit to the customers.
Bitcoin is the only coins that give high profit cause the value is increasing day by day that's why many investors interested to join in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is good choice even facing the risk it always on top value.
Activity: 107
September 09, 2018, 08:36:26 AM
Limited number of Bitcoins. This makes Bitcoin promising for growth and investment. In addition to being a fast and reliable means of payment, Bitcoin is still a good tool for investing.
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
I think that there are quite a good number of advantages that bitcoin has over the other coins, this is one of the reasons it is dominating in the industry, and will keep doing so for a long time. Bitcoin is not just the most rated coin, but a lot of persons will consider it as the safest coin in the market too. Another advantage it has is thee millions of supporters that it has behind it.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
bitcoin is not that already anonymous and it's been known for a long time, now there are many other coins that are much better than it. but no matter who is better - who is the first!
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 01:22:27 PM
Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.
I am pleased with the absence of a single regulator and control over the conduct of my transactions. All transactions are cheap, fast and easy to use. In this regard, now I do not see worthy competitors BTC. The commission is very low, it is very convenient to carry out transactions, guaranteed reliability and anonymity of work in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:13:35 PM
Bitcoin allows money to be sent anonymously across a peer-to-peer global network, with no intermediaries needed to validate or process transactions. That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.
Now I mainly work with BTC, taking into account its undoubted advantages for the market and participants. Including I highlight the reliability and regular appreciation of coins, the ability to quickly and cheaply conduct transactions, the lack of any documents, the complete freedom of anonymous actions.
Activity: 304
September 06, 2018, 01:04:47 PM
BTC really remains the real leader of crypto due to significant development and undoubted advantages. Personally, I will highlight the high speed of transactions, the low amount of commissions, the possibility of anonymous transactions and the absence of a single regulator in the market.
Activity: 29
September 06, 2018, 12:07:35 PM
There are some advantages of Bitcoin that I can't describe one by one. That is Freedom of Payment, Can choose your own costs, Low risk for sellers, Transparent and neutral. That's all I can give you about information about the excess of Bitcoin for Crypto Users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
There are so much advantage of bitcoin than other cryptocurrencies when you invested on it. Bitcoin is the most rated crypto among all of them and the foundation of cryptocurrency industry. Bitcoin can be use to buy real life things or can be easily converted on cash because of it's compatibility in the specific country's wallet used by the crypto users.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 06, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

That has made it attractive to those who want to keep their identity secret, including those buying and selling illegal goods and services on the internet.

Its really a sad thing seeing people use good technology for such dubious and scammish activities. When cryptocurrency gifted us the transactional attribute of pseudonymity, the goal was to bring back to the users the power of privacy against entities that intends to collect and take advantage of our information and financial activities.

It was not to conceal our identities to be able to perform such shady and illegal activities. I do hope those people change for the better and help shape up the crypto community in to a better form.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2018, 05:02:23 AM
true because this is bitcoin is still considered illegal by some countries because of this, in my country bitcoin is illegal because the fear of bitcoin will be used as a money laundering tool by corruptors and people who are lazy to pay taxes, the government can trace who the owner and bitcoin holders
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
Bitcoin has the largest market capitalization, which is approximately $ 126,000,000,000. Can you imagine it? What other currency can compete with it? No one can destroy it because bitcoin is somehow derived from it.
Activity: 283
September 06, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
bitcoin is a easy to earn more money and it is fast transaction, here main advantage no any administrator so where bitcoins could be sent user to user, then cannot easily hack bitcoin wallet for any people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
The advantage of bitcoin in its reliability. Despite the fact that the technical side of bitcoin has long been obsolete, most investors invest it, considering it more reliable and guaranteed.
Activity: 406
September 06, 2018, 03:53:44 AM
Among the main advantages I highlight - low commissions, high speed and security of transactions with open source. There is no single regulator here that can impose its policies and restrictions. Everyone can conduct their transactions and at the same time keep their identity secret.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 05:56:52 AM
Bitcoin is secure for the investment. There is no third party option. It is fast than others coin. Nobody can't steal your information for the payment.
Its cost very low. If we thought, it is beneficial for all purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: