Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of cryptocurrencies for China - page 3. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 111
December 01, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
It seems to me that because of the large population in China, the cryptocurrency, will make a big impact on the economy. Stronger than in other countries
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 01, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies will disrupt the entire market, this is no surprise. But China is one of the most growing ones, I hope they will take the chance and be leading in cryptocurrencies. Do you see also advantages for China to do so?
China is full of clever people, i guess they will find a proper way of using it. to be honest, i hope that China will set up a good example for other countries and so everyone would see it's not that terrifying
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
Cryptocurrency as we all know have come with a lot of innovations. Some of the advantages of cryptocurrency is decentralized exchange. With this, projects are now looking for a way to join the cryptocurrency field. Cryptocurrency has brought about a change in turn around time. It has also presented an opportunity for investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
September 29, 2018, 05:19:34 PM
I think crypto is win win for China, as they are number one manufacturers and suppliera of everyday products and the largest exporters to the world so by accepting payments by crypro they can make trading more efficient, easy and reduce costs of payment transfers and foreign exchange etc.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
September 29, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
Even Binance moves its operation to the Malta. There are some various crypto legal friendly countries in the world but China is not one of them.

Yup, the problem with China is even if they were friendly, they have history of changing their stance overnight, catching everyone by surprise and instability is a huge detractor.

Also, China is heavily invested in gold, likely anticipating collapse of the debt-based western currencies and return to gold standard. Bitcoin, often referred to as 'new gold' can potentially become serious competitor to the actual gold, and therefore can be seen as a threat by China. Some speculate that Bitcoin was a CIA project started to hinder China's strategy.
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
Even Binance moves its operation to the Malta. There are some various crypto legal friendly countries in the world but China is not one of them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
Cryptocurrencies will disrupt the entire market, this is no surprise. But China is one of the most growing ones, I hope they will take the chance and be leading in cryptocurrencies. Do you see also advantages for China to do so?

There are too many prohibitions on cryptocurrencies in China. I don't know what will happen in the future, but China is not the right place.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: