Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 01:00:53 AM
Great post, in my personality advantages of cryptocurrency is make financial many people including me better, many poor people become rich cause jump on to cryptocurrency. Just like in my country Indonesia now cryptocurrency become booming and many people jump in it because here difficult to looking for a job, so bounty campaign program and other kind of investment in crypto really helpfull many people here.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:33:17 AM
As for me cryptocurrency has many advantages compared to the financial system which we are very used to which is under the control of a central bank. If you are using cryptocurrencies you may be able to transfer and receive large amount of money in any part of the world without being noticed by the prying eyes of the government and bank authorities making your transaction untraceable and the user to be anonymous entirely.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
December 18, 2017, 06:31:04 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 06:04:36 AM
I think many prople know that cryptocurrency has advantages and disadventages. People has define cryptocurrency and sure that the other people also has define about it and we must respect them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
December 18, 2017, 05:54:25 AM
I guess that when some more or less advanced person try to make something with crypto (to buy smth or make a transaction) he won't deal with banks in future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 05:19:09 AM

I learned more about advantages of Cryptocurrency but there are few disadvantages as well such as losing coins to hackers, scam coins, legality and many more.
Activity: 210
December 17, 2017, 12:53:57 AM
Activity: 168
December 16, 2017, 11:27:08 AM
The reason why i joined cryptocurrency is to have my privacy,anonymity is one of my checklist transact without being detected.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 11:24:35 AM
8. No chargebacks – Once you made the payment, you cannot chargeback. This considerably depletes the chances of a fraud. Once the transfer has completed, it cannot reverse. Nobody can file chargeback like you can on credit cards. It has it’s cons but can be an advantage also.

This is the full point of betterment in regards of other e-payments online which are linked with Credit Cards company's once you'd made a payment with a credit card it may be chargebacked up to 180 days.
Activity: 172
December 16, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
Very well thread with good explanation about cryptocurrencies.

I also want to add one more thing which is high volatility and price fluctuation. It's not like traditional stock markets and price movements could result in failure and bankrupt actually. Be careful for this!
Activity: 266
December 16, 2017, 11:00:10 AM
Make money quickly. Any money in the world can be changed.ATM, ID,money no need to use in places where crypto currency is used when traveling outside and abroad.Easy to use anywhere in the world.Internet is enough to use crypto currency anywhere.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 16, 2017, 09:57:50 AM
That's a very helpful guide. By the way, I see Cryptocurrency as a convenient , cheap, and quick way of transferring money globally.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
December 16, 2017, 09:56:01 AM
Because of its anonymity, no personal information is attached in every transaction, that makes it secured, protecting your identity and from fraud. No chargebacks unlike credit cards. It can not be frozen unlike the money in our banks. It has no boundaries, geographically, you can use it no matter where you are, no need of money transfers or exchange of currency.

Since it is decentralized currency no one can control the transaction that is the reason we will find the transaction anonymous and cannot be returned. You please make that you are making transaction to perfect address you want to do. Then you won't find any hassle in the every transaction.
If you transfer the fund to the next country or the person next to you both will confirm the same fees. I t will bother the banking and international exchanges but consumers will get help because of it.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2017, 09:49:46 AM
You may read this article abount crypto currency with their cons and pros .
You may click on this : https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/coinpupil.com/altcoins/advantages-disadvantages-of-cryptocurrency/amp/
Activity: 392
December 16, 2017, 09:20:47 AM
Because of its anonymity, no personal information is attached in every transaction, that makes it secured, protecting your identity and from fraud. No chargebacks unlike credit cards. It can not be frozen unlike the money in our banks. It has no boundaries, geographically, you can use it no matter where you are, no need of money transfers or exchange of currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 08:16:02 AM
it's very cool that it's decentralized and there are no options for error...it's bribing me
Activity: 157
December 16, 2017, 12:29:57 AM
you are right!  and what is meaning of  investion?choose a few altcoin and holding until a price you would sell it out?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:18:15 AM
Advantages of Cryptocurrency:

2. Quick and easy payments – Making payments using cryptocurrency is very easy.  You can do it in just a matter of a few seconds. It is very fast because you don’t require to feed many details, you don’t even need to enter your credit/debit card details. All you need is the address of the wallet of the person or enterprise to whom you wish to make the payment too. The amount shall credit to the receiver within few seconds to a few minutes depending on the crypto. The ease of transfer and the low transaction fees makes it very desirable.

I'm not pretty assure with this sometimes bitcoin delayed transaction you need to generate before you have it, i think you will not wait for a second maybe an hour, but over all your statement  are true and exactly correct. Maybe this crytocurrency were long last in service with us and partner in our daily lives.

The most worst if bitcoin used by abusing by doing crimes and illegal activities that's the hardest part of disadvantage of bitcoin and i hope it could not happen.
So far, any decentralized altcoin has the potential of being exploited by criminals. Unfortunately, we do not have the means to regulate them.
Activity: 196
December 16, 2017, 12:07:23 AM
Cryptocurrency is the latest currency introduced in the currency world.Yes it has many advantages like,it is very easy to access,it's transaction fees is low.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 15, 2017, 11:55:32 PM
Advantages of Cryptocurrency:

2. Quick and easy payments – Making payments using cryptocurrency is very easy.  You can do it in just a matter of a few seconds. It is very fast because you don’t require to feed many details, you don’t even need to enter your credit/debit card details. All you need is the address of the wallet of the person or enterprise to whom you wish to make the payment too. The amount shall credit to the receiver within few seconds to a few minutes depending on the crypto. The ease of transfer and the low transaction fees makes it very desirable.

I'm not pretty assure with this sometimes bitcoin delayed transaction you need to generate before you have it, i think you will not wait for a second maybe an hour, but over all your statement  are true and exactly correct. Maybe this crytocurrency were long last in service with us and partner in our daily lives.

The most worst if bitcoin used by abusing by doing crimes and illegal activities that's the hardest part of disadvantage of bitcoin and i hope it could not happen.
Pages:
Jump to: