Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 16. (Read 177716 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250
I still believe in ADVcash!  Smiley
These guys have allways been the best and will come back.

Thanks!

We never actually left Smiley ADV has been around and growing this entire time. There has been this unfortunate pause with cards, but looks like we're about to get back on track soon.

Hi,

How much I can  minimum withdraw via Ripple XRP
from AdvCash account ? (account verified)

ths.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
I still believe in ADVcash!  Smiley

Thanks!

We never actually left Smiley ADV has been around and growing this entire time. There has been this unfortunate pause with cards, but looks like we're about to get back on track soon.

Would be great! I really need a virtual card again that can be toped up with BTC. This would make life much easyer...
Activity: 429
Merit: 257

Thanks!

Activity: 340
Merit: 124
Is ADVCash Virtual Cards still available? im looking for an alternative way to pay online (netflix) instead of using my creditcard and been using advcash virtual debit card before year 2016

There have been no ADV cards of any kind since last February when our card vendor closed the card program we had with them. New cards including virtual ones will be launched soon.

Once it available, Do we still need to have a verified account to get Virtual Cards? or even the non-verified personal account can get one?

Most likely non-verified accounts will be able to get cards with a lifetime limit of a couple hundred and other low funding/spending limits. More details will become available as the card programs will be going live.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Is ADVCash Virtual Cards still available? im looking for an alternative way to pay online (netflix) instead of using my creditcard and been using advcash virtual debit card before year 2016

There have been no ADV cards of any kind since last February when our card vendor closed the card program we had with them. New cards including virtual ones will be launched soon.

Once it available, Do we still need to have a verified account to get Virtual Cards? or even the non-verified personal account can get one?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
So here's a little something to start the spring off... Smiley

Awsome news. But in my advcash account 'news' section there is no news about this at all and didn't receive any email either. so when is it happening?

There have been no actual news for users yet. As you can see, we didn't say card orders are already available. This is just a teaser Smiley Nothing is live yet, but hopefully will be soon.

All news are posted in your account's news feed as soon as they are ready to be released to the public. We do not send any newsletter emails at this point, only account notifications. Most likely there will be email newsletters in ADV 2.0.
Activity: 401
Merit: 108

Awsome news. But in my advcash account 'news' section there is no news about this at all and didn't receive any email either. so when is it happening?
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
hey

adv you adv  Cheesy when nameless cards will be coming ?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice!

Been waiting a long time for the new cards.

Hope they are ready soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
New cards? Really? Wow, finally good news from you guys. Can't wait for more details.

legendary
We always said there will be free replacement cards

Well, I've missed that. In that case, sorry for the false alarm.
You will be able to order a new card when

I hope that it's bad wording here and the "order" will be for free for the actual users, especially the ones that have paid for the card that was, in my case, already useless when it has arrive.
The other option would be a refund for those 5$ or so for plastic and 1$ for virtual, I think.

What would be a better way to say it in your opinion? As I see it, it's still an order even if you're not being charged, there are steps to complete and delivery details to specify, and then you wait for the card to reach you. Can't really think of anything else to call the whole thing other than an order. We always said there will be free replacement cards, every news update we published regarding cards specifically mentioned that. Even though we didn't really see any money back for the closed card program from the vendor Smiley
legendary
You will be able to order a new card when

I hope that it's bad wording here and the "order" will be for free for the actual users, especially the ones that have paid for the card that was, in my case, already useless when it has arrive.
The other option would be a refund for those 5$ or so for plastic and 1$ for virtual, I think.
Zcash (ZEC) support added for deposits and withdrawals, as well as for merchant tools for accepting payments and making payouts. Now ADV supports BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, ETH, ZEC.

Stay tuned for more!

Hi my card will expiry on Jan /2019.  Can you give an url to made a request for a new card? or How I can get a new card?

Your Advanced Cash card? They have not worked for a year now, and they have been useless this entire time. They will never be re-activated.

You will be able to order a new card when the new card program(s) go live, there is a news update inside your account about this, and you see the feature inside your account that lets you create cards. Like we announced previously, it should happen during Q1 of this year.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3534
Nec Recisa Recedit
Zcash (ZEC) support added for deposits and withdrawals, as well as for merchant tools for accepting payments and making payouts. Now ADV supports BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, ETH, ZEC.

Stay tuned for more!

Hi my card will expiry on Jan /2019.  Can you give an url to made a request for a new card? or How I can get a new card?

Stay tuned for more!
Pages:
Jump to: