Pages:
Author

Topic: Adventure of teachers - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 04, 2018, 06:49:38 PM
Teacher are suppose to be the most pertinent people in our society, despite their importance, much value is not attach to them.
They are not getting attention with their profession and this is happening to my country. As much as possible they should get the most benefit for being the ladder of success by everyone.

In most countries teachers are poorly paid even without consideration to the nature of their work.
This is the sad reality, unions here are protesting and asking for an increase in their wages but nothing happened.

The most annoying aspect of it is that teaching in most countries is not a profession, people can easily pick up their materials and start teaching even without undergoing training required to be a teacher.
It can be situational, all I see in those cases there's a lack for teachers so they don't have choice but to hire instructors.

Unlike other discipline like medicine which can not be compromise
Well this comparison you gave is where I'm agreeing.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:10:31 PM
Teacher are suppose to be the most pertinent people in our society, despite their importance, much value is not attach to them. In most countries teachers are poorly paid even without consideration to the nature of their work. The most annoying aspect of it is that teaching in most countries is not a profession, people can easily pick up their materials and start teaching even without undergoing training required to be a teacher. Unlike other discipline like medicine which can not be compromise
Pages:
Jump to: