Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for a crypto noob? - page 2. (Read 294 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
Joining a "local" telegram group helps me a lot getting updates, suggestions and eventually deciding for myself what I have to do.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 05:42:34 PM
What is that single, best advice you would give to a crypto noob?
Always Do your own research.

You have to depend on yourself although you are asking for advise, if its about trading and what coin to follow, DYOR.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 25, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
I agree, reading, asking and learning are most important. Don't forget to get your information from as much different sources as possible. There are a lot of people out there with their own version of the truth.
Don't be afraid to ask (but try not to ask things without some effort in searching yourself).
Don't feed the trolls, ignore them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
After a bit of hassle before been able to join this platform, glad to be finally here  Smiley. Basically, I am here to socialize, learn stuff about cryptos and probably conduct businesses (hopefully). So, here is my first learner's question;

while all of the above is correct and you should probably start there. I would like to share 2 most important (in my eyes) things I learned in crypto:

Most important - never follow anybody`s advice when it comes to investing (aka always do your own research)

- be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful (aka don`t buy when the market is high, buy during the bear market when everything is going down)

hope this helps
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
I think you're in the wrong place, this is not a business platform to do your businesses.
Perhaps I can do without the business part. I will take learning and socializing over everything else... off to another reading session  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
July 25, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

Repeat above cycle Cheesy

This makes it #6  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 173
July 25, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
After a bit of hassle before been able to join this platform, glad to be finally here  Smiley. Basically, I am here to socialize, learn stuff about cryptos and probably conduct businesses (hopefully).
I think you're in the wrong place, this is not a business platform to do your businesses.

I can give you a five ideas instead of single,

• Read
  • Read
  • Read

Repeat above cycle Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
After a bit of hassle before been able to join this platform, glad to be finally here  Smiley. Basically, I am here to socialize, learn stuff about cryptos and probably conduct businesses (hopefully). So, here is my first learner's question;

Pages:
Jump to: