Pages:
Author

Topic: advice for a newbie - page 2. (Read 678 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 01:06:19 AM
i feel still i am a new one lot of things to learn here .if you want to become a successful trader one day read more here .there is very helpful members here they will help you lot 
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 10:30:02 PM
First of all I am also a newbie, I mean I am new here in BTC but I can already give some advice to the newest to me. You need to have a long patience, just wait for your turn. Exert some effort in posting everyday. In fact it is not hard to do, just read some thread then comment your opinion or suggestion to that particular thread, that's it. You just need to work hard.
Activity: 229
August 10, 2017, 06:03:21 PM
Depends on how in depth you want to go and how much you already know.

Altcoin markets could be overwhelming if you're unfamiliar with them, so if you have any interest in those you could start by reading up into some projects. Be aware of random people telling others to buy or sell whatever coin though, they might be acting in their own interest.
Activity: 86
August 10, 2017, 05:44:21 PM
¡¡ Hello and welcome ¡!
Bitcointalk is really useful because on one hand, you can ask for something, or find out about bitcoins. On the other hand, you can meet other bitcoiners and talk about something about your lives. So, my advice is talk, talk and talk!
Enjoy!   
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 04:46:04 PM
i'm newbie
what's the advice for a beginner in this forum
Pages:
Jump to: