Pages:
Author

Topic: advice for multiple gain - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 21, 2017, 11:17:31 AM
Usually ICOs are the ones with the most potential to provide astronomical returns.
Since you plan to hold for at least a year, look for a solid project with good use case and invest into it.
The highest return goes to the patient holder.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 21, 2017, 11:10:33 AM
my advice is be patient investing. pick a good coin to invest in and hold it for a month or more. im sure you will receive a profit somehow
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:07:48 AM
I prefer to be in BTC on this stage of market or USD. Alts are crazy now and IMHO they need a good correction now. And I think it will be before Cristmas. I dont want to buy overpumped coins now. That is only my IMHO. So u can find something interesting. For example, u can try to find something in low cap ICO's with hard cap.
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
December 21, 2017, 10:50:18 AM
I'm looking to invest another $1000 with the plan to hold 1-2 years. I'm torn between "solid" performers like DASH, but don't see a 50x return given its already at $1500 vs Verge who is at 12 cents or some other coin valued under 50 cents like Stellar. Since altcoin value is not like the stock market where value can't go multiply without actual growth of the company and increased EBITA etc, I've seen some coins like DOGE go crazy without solid explanation. Any thoughts on this dilemma? To get the most profit (and willing to take risk of loosing) for 1 - 2 year hold, what would you do?
Pages:
Jump to: