Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for newbies - page 5. (Read 596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
June 01, 2023, 06:22:08 PM
Know the Market learn the Market and it's very important to know it's financial and big instutions playground.
U got to know their rules of game.
I know the rules of game and i make all the moves according how the big guys and big funds moving.
Follow the rules of funds and wall Street sec and Fed and you Are good here.
It's always an interesting read when you gind a newbie trying yo advice other newbies on what go and what not to do. How to work the crypto market and persist on the forum.
That's just how interesting the crypto space is, any one can teach and even teach what they've not yet mastered but, this is a Shortmaster anyways and could just be as good as the user poses.
Your welcome to the forum and we hope to see good things from you in the days you would be with us.

No doubt, big institutions initiative the moves that becomes the drives for sentiments that move the market but if I must ask;
You stated tha, we should know their rules and I suppose that means: the rules of the big institutions.
How about listing just a few for clarification.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024
Hello Leo! You can still win.
June 01, 2023, 06:19:05 PM
That's true but you might end up buying the dip of the scam coin.
It takes little education also how the SEC moves their rules and regulations so you can better avoid loss later.
Crypto is not just crypto it has a lot other aspects related to crypto.

Sorry I had to generalized it by using the word Cryptocurrency but my suggestions on holding for long and the rest are just on bitcoin. It is very risky to have Alticoins holding for very long, there are more or less just pump and dump coins that are meant for short term trading

Op wasn't even specific in the starting topic. He neither mentioned cryptocurrency nor bitcoin. But when such emphasis are not given, it is safe to assume it is bitcoin. And the most friendly coin for any newbie coming into the crypto space is bitcoin.
Even as old as I have been in the market, I do not bother myself to know when and how the big boys (the market movers) enter the market. I have not interest because I am not a day trader, neither I'm I planning to be a whale Grin.
My best strategy is to buy and continue to buy with DCA until bitcoin is upto $50k, I'll stop and once a new ATH is recorded, I am selling off. I won't be among those who are going to enjoy bitcoin @ $100k
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
June 01, 2023, 05:47:26 PM
It takes little education also how the SEC moves their rules and regulations so you can better avoid loss later.

Sorry I had to generalized it by using the word Cryptocurrency but my suggestions on holding for long and the rest are just on bitcoin. It is very risky to have Alticoins holding for very long, there are more or less just pump and dump coins that are meant for short term trading
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
June 01, 2023, 05:36:09 PM
How about keeping it simple, but when there is dip or buy when you have funds for it or buy using the DCA method, hodl for long and sell off when your profits target is reached.

I believe this tips is much easier and safer for newbie coming into cryptocurrency just for investment purposes. The only reason for going into deep crypto learning is when you want to be a regular trader. Because you need those knowledge of technical analysis and fundamental analysis

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
June 01, 2023, 05:31:11 PM
How about keeping it simple, but when there is dip or buy when you have funds for it or buy using the DCA method, hodl for long and sell off when your profits target is reached.

I believe this tips is much easier and safer for newbie coming into cryptocurrency just for investment purposes. The only reason for going into deep crypto learning is when you want to be a regular trader. Because you need those knowledge of technical analysis and fundamental analysis
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
June 01, 2023, 05:24:19 PM
Know the Market learn the Market and it's very important to know it's financial and big instutions playground.
U got to know their rules of game.
I know the rules of game and i make all the moves according how the big guys and big funds moving.
Follow the rules of funds and wall Street sec and Fed and you Are good here.
Pages:
Jump to: