Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice for poor people who wanna get some crypto - page 5. (Read 3441 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
It is important to always improve knowledge and skills because we will be left behind if we do not do that,
whenever making an important decision to consider first and carefully,
when we are careless then the consequence we have to accept is losing money

I think most people miss something that is invaluable when making decisions which is the cost of opportunty, implicitly time and mental resources.
So adding to your conclusion @Inspiron14: "When we are careless the consequence we have to accept is losing money, time and mental resources."

That is why planning is very important in pretty much everything we do. Many think that it is boring and everything should be done spontaneous. While spontaneity certainly has its time and place, planning can save us so many resources that you can't argue against it. I mean there are people who "bury" themselves in monotonous tasks for so long that it becomes so hard for them to make and adhere to another plan. But that is also due to a lack of initial planning.

So plan what you're going to do carefully and tediously. You're not going to regret it. Maybe you have money problems -->  ask yourself what can I do to get out of the "hole"? What are your options right now? What and how are you going to do? etc."
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I advise you to understand that this niche clearly does not require traders to be greedy. You just need to be practical and understand how to act correctly.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
First of all, wanna say hi to everybody.
I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.

I came there to get some advice from people who really know what crypto it is and how it works.
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?

Ps, I think about what you think, a poor guy came there and try to get stuff free, go to work buddy. Ok, it is true, I searching for something free because I have a bad financial status,I was working as an mechanic and I was fire because service closed, and I searching for everything can came. I have 1 baby and I need to put food on the table when I get home Smiley so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.

Thank you for your time guys, and I’m waiting your reply.
Dan,

Nowadays, it is really not easy to survive at this point of time. Consequently, if you're gonna do some way of earnings here in the cryptocurency you need be more skill full and have knowledge about this crypto space. Also, you must be careful here, don't just get easily believe to any member here in the forum, because you know most of the victim here are the community who are poor and lack of idea in the first place
It is important to always improve knowledge and skills because we will be left behind if we do not do that,
whenever making an important decision to consider first and carefully,
when we are careless then the consequence we have to accept is losing money
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.

I came there to get some advice from people who really know what crypto it is and how it works.
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?

Ps, I think about what you think, a poor guy came there and try to get stuff free, go to work buddy. Ok, it is true, I searching for something free because I have a bad financial status,I was working as an mechanic and I was fire because service closed, and I searching for everything can came. I have 1 baby and I need to put food on the table when I get home Smiley so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.

Thank you for your time guys, and I’m waiting your reply.
Dan,

Nowadays, it is really not easy to survive at this point of time. Consequently, if you're gonna do some way of earnings here in the cryptocurency you need be more skill full and have knowledge about this crypto space. Also, you must be careful here, don't just get easily believe to any member here in the forum, because you know most of the victim here are the community who are poor and lack of idea in the first place
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
For sure you heard this before, but I'll try to put it in another way. If you can't find a job that's probably because a lack of skills that are in demand. So you might wanna address that before "wanting to get some crypto". This is not hate, I'm just trying to smooth your way towards a better financial situation. Investing in crypto or getting some free crypto won't ever bring you the returns that education will. So get out there and upgrade yourself with some hard and soft skills.

I can understand the pressure of providing for your family, but I don't think you cannot find a job in retail maybe as a cashier or an entry-level sales consultant. You could also just ask around to see if there are any chores you can do for people in your neighbourhood if that's the only option remained.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
I don't know if this would come out well with you as I think, you've might just be walking on a dangerous path. I feel you, your zeal to put food on the table for your family but, ideas like getting freebies for doing almost nothing but a mare registration and the fact that you see crypto for some get rich scheme has landed many in scam schemes.

You've shown a desire to make money off whatever is presented to you and as such, you've created a loophole for scammers to exploit by presenting you with cheap deals that could earn you huge returns. Not excluding giving you platforms to register, fund and even refer some active users.

Cryptos isn't some get rich scheme and it's not as cheap as it was in 2010. It has improved since then but, you could push for some means of income over there and should you really want to invest in cryptos, you endeavour to buy Bitcoin of the sat denominations and hold. As you go, you keep buying more and you might gain something of it in few years.
Speaking about being ethical or not then majority of people wont really be caring about that matter anymore specially to those who are really that eager on earning money without needing to spend up some funds for

them to invest thats why they are really that desperate on joining up free giveaways,airdrops and bounties which they could potentially able to join by just putting some effort which they could really have the chance

on earning something big but we know that odds or chances arent really that high considering on how many shitty projects in the market but well its up to their choice on how they would gonna spend their
time on something they do see for it to be productive.
Activity: 882
Merit: 645
I don't know if this would come out well with you as I think, you've might just be walking on a dangerous path. I feel you, your zeal to put food on the table for your family but, ideas like getting freebies for doing almost nothing but a mare registration and the fact that you see crypto for some get rich scheme has landed many in scam schemes.

You've shown a desire to make money off whatever is presented to you and as such, you've created a loophole for scammers to exploit by presenting you with cheap deals that could earn you huge returns. Not excluding giving you platforms to register, fund and even refer some active users.

Cryptos isn't some get rich scheme and it's not as cheap as it was in 2010. It has improved since then but, you could push for some means of income over there and should you really want to invest in cryptos, you endeavour to buy Bitcoin of the sat denominations and hold. As you go, you keep buying more and you might gain something of it in few years.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
It's a good idea for a poor individual to get involved in cryptocurrency. He needs to trade carefully because there is a good chance he could lose everything. No, not the kind of coin you want to get involved with. Try investing only about 30% of your money, and only if you can let go of the rest. Trading has no guarantees, so use caution.
Avoid being greedy at all costs because you will lose everything.
I believe that lots of us that are here on this space are poor but we still manage to get some profits despite of the big risk that we are facing. Cryptos are truly helpful to the poor but for someone that doesn't have a better understanding and guts then they better save that little money they have as they can use it later on than losing it all here in an instant.

Trading and investing are only two of the many activities that we can use to earn a crypto. The two are not free but you need to have a starting capital to do them but it is also possible to earn a crypto by simply working like by doing bounties, airdrops, working at a freelancing site, etc.

I am one of those people who feel poor, but since getting to know crypto slowly my economy is getting better. Even though during my 5 years
in the crypto world I have not become a rich man, but at least since getting to know crypto I can always meet my daily needs. So I'm very grateful
to have known crypto, so I suggest to poor people who have not yet plunged into the world of crypto, to immediately learn crypto, to understand
how to make money in the crypto world.

After all, crypto has proven to be a solution to improve the economy of the poor. Because there are so many ways to make money in the crypto
world, my advice is to choose a low-risk method. For newbies can start making money through airdrops and bounties, that's the lowest risk method
in my opinion. Because we don't need capital, we just need to take the time to earn money from airdrops and bounties. The payoff is small,
but it's a good start for learning to make money from crypto. If we already have extra money, we can try investing and trading which has a greater risk.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
It's a good idea for a poor individual to get involved in cryptocurrency. He needs to trade carefully because there is a good chance he could lose everything. No, not the kind of coin you want to get involved with. Try investing only about 30% of your money, and only if you can let go of the rest. Trading has no guarantees, so use caution.
I believe that lots of us that are here on this space are poor but we still manage to get some profits despite of the big risk that we are facing. Cryptos are truly helpful to the poor but for someone that doesn't have a better understanding and guts then they better save that little money they have as they can use it later on than losing it all here in an instant.

Trading and investing are only two of the many activities that we can use to earn a crypto. The two are not free but you need to have a starting capital to do them but it is also possible to earn a crypto by simply working like by doing bounties, airdrops, working at a freelancing site, etc.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Freebies at this time are scarce, you can try to learn how to participate in airdrop and bounties. You will need your skills and perform some task so it's not really free. One advice I can give is to learn the trading way and devote your time to it. You can start with little and then make some good money later on base on your skills. Also learn how to invest in good projects, making researches and determining projects that are good so you can take advantage of this bear periods to pick up some few alts and enjoy the profits when it comes.

Beside joining air drops and bounty campaigns, following ways to earn money in crypto space.

- Learn and Earn campaigns of cryptomaket campaigns.

- Play and Earn on Metaverse projects by joining as scholars.

- Complete surveys for crypto rewards.

- Use your PC and mobile devices for mining coins.

- Improve your crypto knowledge and technical skills and run your media channel to provide investment advice and trading signals.

https://www.business2community.com/cryptocurrency/how-to-earn-free-crypto
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Right now is a good time to get your hands on some crypto currencies in my opinion. If you are struggling with the rising energy and good prices I understand that there is no money left at the end of the month. But this doesn't mean that there are other ways to earn cryptos online. One way could be signature campaigns here on the forum or doing faucets, which is very limited in the amount of coins you can aquire short term. What has helped me in the past was selling old things I didn't need anymore online for crypto coins. For example, if you have an old gaming account that you don't use anymore you could try to sell it. Especially if there are many games with it there can be collectors who are looking for it. Same goes for an old PS3 or 4 with many games and controllers, there are people who will buy it for cryptos. Or maybe an old cell phone or some furniture you have been storing for years in the basement. Selling old things can help clean up the house and generate some crypto income.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide
Freebies at this time are scarce, you can try to learn how to participate in airdrop and bounties. You will need your skills and perform some task so it's not really free. One advice I can give is to learn the trading way and devote your time to it. You can start with little and then make some good money later on base on your skills. Also learn how to invest in good projects, making researches and determining projects that are good so you can take advantage of this bear periods to pick up some few alts and enjoy the profits when it comes.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
Cryptocurrency is a currency that can help to stop the problem of poverty people who is poor how did John pinto currency live in order to get money so those people can end up continuing before and also end up to be rich because cryptocurrency investment is investment that you can experience both down for and growth because the money you get into it is like risk so you can make the money anytime you can also lose the money anytime so that is why it is not advisable to advise someone to borrow money and that the venture into cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
The main thing that I would advise you to do is not to hope to get money without investments and knowledge. This just doesn't happen.
Anyone can get money from crypto although they don't invest in any coins. But they must have knowledge about the ways to earn coins. They can get coins from bounties, airdrops, or any other way. I assume there are many ways to get coins without the need to buy them. However, it is hard to earn big money in that way. If we want to earn big money, I agree that we must spend money to invest in crypto coins.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
The main thing that I would advise you to do is not to hope to get money without investments and knowledge. This just doesn't happen.
You wont get profits or money if you wont tend to take some risk and thats only via investment which basically means that you do need to do this further step for you to have the chance or opportunity.

For those who are poor or do have only some sufficient amount of money to invest then its not really that bad to get in where everything is red or simply the bottom specially with Bitcoin @17k

and other altcoins as well on which we do see that everything is on really into the floor but there are people who do really still hesitates whenever they are on the condition
and experiencing for themselves about the declining market even presuming that it would really be going even more for the worst.If you wont really make out some step
then you wont really be progressing which had been always the rule on investing world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 13
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Nobody gets rich or crypto, especially Bitcoin anymore. The last people that got rich of it invested in 2015 or so when it was $200. For the past few years Bitcoin wasn’t cheap. Even if you bought the low at $3500 in Dec 2018 and sold the top at $69K you would only make like 20x. So unless you invested large amounts you weren’t going to get rich.
Profit is still a profit regardless of how it changed your financial status. It's something that we should still be grateful for. Bitcoin just reached a better status and developed for years but it remained profitable. If you're aiming to get rich, then you must also be ready to take higher risks. The higher the risk, the higher the reward that you could get in holding Bitcoin. Things will also depend on how you will deal with every market situation.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
[1] not actually free because you're paying with your data
... And time. Time is the most valuable resource we seem to under look when trying to search for "Free money"

Nobody gets rich or crypto, especially Bitcoin anymore. The last people that got rich of it invested in 2015 or so when it was $200. For the past few years Bitcoin wasn’t cheap. Even if you bought the low at $3500 in Dec 2018 and sold the top at $69K you would only make like 20x. So unless you invested large amounts you weren’t going to get rich.
Well, it's still far much profitable than the many businesses we do out here. Imagine turning $3500 to $69K in 4 years.
Richness is also subjective  Smiley
While some of us aim for $1M+, someone else in some country just wants to acquire only $40K, and they will feel rich upon making it.

In deed Bitcoin has proved to be the one of the fastest growing asset (more than 10,000 K) since it was launched back in  2009 which was few only cents and now even in bear market it is trading above 20K but we need to have faith in Bitcoin because generally people start talk that Bitcoin will go down to zero during the bear run which will never happen and hold it for long term to harvest huge profit.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
My advice for poor people who want to go into cryptocurrency is to first have a source of income either a job or business because cryptocurrency is not only what one needs to depend on. The main aim of going into cryptocurrency is not to become rich but to help one to be financially stable in the future.

cryptocurrencies are investment and business:

1 - The person can choose to take money and invest in cryptocurrencies (buy bitcoin or altcoin and trade or hodl)

2 - the person can choose to acquire knowledge and earn free cryptocurrencies with services that the person can offer, I am talking about services such as: creating signatures for forums, being a programmer and working on a website related to cryptocurrencies, being a programmer who creates websites of gambling, exchanges and altcoins, you can be part of an altcoin or casino team

3 - The person can also create an online business related to cryptocurrencies

We cannot think that just because a person is poor they have to get a job to buy cryptocurrencies, this market is very large and with many opportunities and is not limited to just buying and selling cryptocurrencies
I agree with you, in fact I see trading as a business, because it is preferable to make daily profits or when they are daily but have movements there, than to try to think that you can become a millionaire trading and with little money, because it is impossible, when it is said to be poor, I do not specify in what sense a person can be poor, there are people who are very rich but poor in mind and those people are the ones who have a lot of money and lose it quickly because they do not know how to multiply their money, a person If you are poor due to lack of money, you will look for a way to redeem your money, increase it and win, the only way is to study the market and make the most precise operations possible.
Pages:
Jump to: