Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice from a newbie - page 2. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:12:58 AM
lol, useful advice..but every coin is surrounded with moon moon troller
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 01:11:16 AM
you  are  right!only  few  coin  can  survival  in the  futher,90%  altcoin  or   token  is  shitcoin  and  would  disppear!
i  only  buy   btc  and  eth!  holding the  free  airdrop  coin,  like  deeponion  and  postoken!
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 28, 2017, 01:05:38 AM
I'm about 60 days into the cryptocurrency world, don't even want to guess how many hours I've spent reading this forum, reddit, medium, twitter.....so a little levity and one piece of advice on a Friday evening with a glass of bourbon in hand for the other newbies looking to dive in.

1) If the #1 reason you want to invest is because you keep reading "moon" or "lambo" from that coins community - don't invest...run the opposite direction.

My portfolio is now condensed to BTC/Eth/Waves/Sonm/UnikoinGold, shit coins are gone.

Good luck friends.

I totally agree with you.
In cryptocurrency investment the most important part is never chase hype.
It will burn you later.
No one knows which coin will be explode.
Everyone should research the fundamentals and background of the coin.
Always decide by yourself but you can do research and technical analysis.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:01:45 AM
Thanks for the advice.

There are like zillion coins out there. I feel a lot of people are falling for "get rich quick schemes". I really wonder how many of these ICO's are successful. If an ICO is at $0.05 per coin and you buy 1000 coins, you can make a lot of money when the coin hits $1. But, the question is what % of ICO's get to that level? And, then there is the time aspect (holding the coin).

I am kind of brand new to all this, there is a lot to learn from this forum  Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 12:14:30 AM
I'm about 60 days into the cryptocurrency world, don't even want to guess how many hours I've spent reading this forum, reddit, medium, twitter.....so a little levity and one piece of advice on a Friday evening with a glass of bourbon in hand for the other newbies looking to dive in.

1) If the #1 reason you want to invest is because you keep reading "moon" or "lambo" from that coins community - don't invest...run the opposite direction.

My portfolio is now condensed to BTC/Eth/Waves/Sonm/UnikoinGold, shit coins are gone.

Good luck friends.

Pages:
Jump to: