Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice on Redfolio - page 2. (Read 212 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 06:50:46 AM
to begin with, Cryptocurrencies have never seen a drop like this.

many people are lying. Some because they are developpers of coins and want you to keep the coin to hold as much value as possible. Some because they are paid by developpers. Some because they want you to buy coins so that they can sell with the most profit o return money possible. Bulls will want you to buy more and hold more. Bears will tell you to sell if they havent got coins, and hold and buy if they already bought them, so that price goes up and they sell with little profit. Then, another time will tell you to sell to drop another time the price.

No matter how hard this guys lie. You can do your own research. never ever have cryptocurrencies gone through what is happening right now. The major deeps in the past where because of technological issues, hacking, very low quality projects, or massive sells due to massive profit.

Nowadays the problem we have is that GOVERMENTS AND BANKS want crypto to disappear. Why? because as banks get less money to lend, goverments get less money and debt bought by them. They need each other. Banks are moving the strings behind the scene , forcing goverments to crash cryptos.

I think very few people here will tell you what i'm telling you, because most of the people here are extremist radicals cryptocurrency fighters, that will tell whatever fucked up reason they can think of so that you don't think on your own benefit.

Bare this in mind: technical analysis says this scenario is the worst ever lived by crypto. Then consider all the bad news appeared, and the huge negative ones that are coming from G-20.

Now, my advice? i know the market will not recover in probably a year. i'm not talking about full recover. i'm talking about stable market. If you don't need that money, you can play a risky game and wish all will go well. my best advice, considering all, is to sell and do it fast.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
March 18, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Your picks are good, i suggest you to hold, it is just a waiting time, we just need to be patient and wait for the market recovery and volume, once we see bullish momentum back, all these cryptos will be unstoppable.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
Cryptocurrency is a high risk market. It wouldn't make sense to sell now as you are down 40% which means you have lost almost half your investment. What you did was invest at the top. Hodling is the only option I see left. Just wait for the prices to return to break even point and then you can sell your coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
I greet you, members of this forum. I closed most of the orders I had on stock market and purchased crypto a month ago. Right now I am down 40%, I don't remember having such a big loss on any investment I had before (portfolio speaking).

Usually, my stop losses come in before seeing such pictures. Should I close positions and reenter later or should I hold? I really don't know how to handle this crypto investment.

I purchased BTC, BCH, ETH, NEO, XMR, BTX, ARK and KMD.
Pages:
Jump to: