Pages:
Author

Topic: advice on trading - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 12:23:42 AM
hello!

i have learned the basics of what are cryptocurrencies and now i wonder how to begin trading to multiply my money. do you have any favorite sites on where you trade? which advice would you have for a beginner like me?
There is more to cryptos than just the basic ones. The easy things for experts may be very complicated to a beginner like yourself so i suggest before you go and look for trading platforms you must do a lot of work before you engage in trading.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 12:07:42 AM
hello!

i have learned the basics of what are cryptocurrencies and now i wonder how to begin trading to multiply my money. do you have any favorite sites on where you trade? which advice would you have for a beginner like me?

1. Goal: Your goal should be increase your BTC.
2. Trading platforms: Bittrex & Binance (Altcoin), Bitmex (margin trading), Etherdelta (ERC20 tokens)

* get slow start, if you find initial jerks then it will certainly help you to become a good traders. Initial success/ pre-mature success may lead a big trouble later. Spend more time, keep learning, enjoy trading even in loss!! Once you get mature in trading you will recover the losses and may get huge profit.

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 26, 2017, 04:38:22 PM
hello!

The basics that you have learned will give you heads up but going through the path of multiplying your money might not be the right way to go for a start as you are just starting small and that does not guarantee double. So what you need to do is take it slow and gradual. There are tons of sites you can trade but be sure to do your checks on which one you would prefer because depending on your need, you might want to visit some specific sites as it relates to service discussion. Exchange section of the forum would help you out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
December 26, 2017, 04:25:34 PM
1) Do tons of research before entering coins
2) Coinmarketcap and conigy will help you figure prices and graphs
3) It doesnt matter what website you trade on what matters more is your initial research as that is what will make you money not a certain website.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
December 26, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
hello!

Pages:
Jump to: