Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to invest about crypto currency - page 2. (Read 1078 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel its an easy stuff and just dive into it.
One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Its best to start small, at least with established projects, Bitcoin and Ethereum before moving to upcoming projects like Veil, Harmony, etc.
Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.

Research is very essential in crypto investing. You have to know first its true nature and how it works. Its true that there are people who get rich in crypto but it not happen overnight. You have to work for it and you have to do your own research. Considering the volatility of crypto, many people are actually failed in investing in crypto because they are not prepared and they don't have the skills.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
the right thing to invest now is ethereum and bitcoin. this is the most basic investment for beginners. other than that bnb, xrp and tron ​​are also potential for long-term investment.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
It all depends on what is your aim. To make a quick buck now or invest some for future gains. I am focusing now on BTC ETH, LTC, BCH some main coins and always a way to have a stable increase.While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future Monero EOS Zcash Historia Lend Dfinity, etc
copper member
Activity: 462
You see it's your choice on which to hold as both are doing well lately. Litecoin has been quite profitable and have been showing a good sign as well as ethereum. Personally I will advise you hold the both applying the rules of diversity in your investment
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
Of course, it was always and always will be, before investing in any sphere and this also applies to the cryptocurrency sphere, each investor must always fully explore the place where he is going to invest his money, so that later he will not regret lost investments.
If you know exactly what you are doing, it possible no regrets will follow unless there is a problem with you, the way you manage your investment.
See to it that you are knowledgeable enough since crypto investment is a high risk than of normal investment around.
A right choice of coins will give you a better profit and that is we need to practice, and by seeking advice from a trusted source will help you to find it.
Activity: 1764
Of course, it was always and always will be, before investing in any sphere and this also applies to the cryptocurrency sphere, each investor must always fully explore the place where he is going to invest his money, so that later he will not regret lost investments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 21, 2019, 02:13:43 AM
If you wanted to ask me what is the surest bet possible, buying BTC, LTC and ETH and blindly holding for 2 years would be way up there, but it didn't require any kind of real understanding of crypto markets to make it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 21, 2019, 02:09:38 AM
All you need to know is "prices are volatile", in other respects everything is the same as other sector rules. And this price volatility should not be a dream of getting rich sooner. Because, the possibility of losing is equal to the possibility of gaining.

simple words, high risk will always high gain, thats word is very precise for crypto investments
because this investments will bring more profit to the people who have enough knowledge and patience
but not for the people with less knowledge and less patience  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 21, 2019, 01:56:25 AM
It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel its an easy stuff and just dive into it.
One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Its best to start small, at least with established projects, Bitcoin and Ethereum before moving to upcoming projects like Veil, Harmony, etc.
Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.

Investing in altcoins is very risky and it would be better if make a research first on the project and also the developers team. Many occur altcoin looks good at the ICO stage and reach hardcap but the price falls when start listed the market. I am agree that bitcoin and ethereum is reliable investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 21, 2019, 01:52:18 AM
doing research before investing into any cryptocurrency is very important. Many find it difficult to make all necessary research before going into a projects which could hurt them in the future.

Also it's just about cryptocurrency but every investment is for the strong in heart. And investors should be aware of the risks in investments
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
June 21, 2019, 01:46:50 AM
Patience is the key to success when investing in crypto ,don't take the step of those who ended up been frustrated when their protfolio is losing value ,many sell at lose and leave but endurance pays because every good coins have there days
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 20, 2019, 11:48:49 PM
Investment needs a shield, I still have not achieved this realm. For example, recently I joined the IEO of Kucoin, if Kucoin did not hold my KCS, I would have sold it early at 1.1x price, but after Kucoin returned to KCS, I sold them at 1.57
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 20, 2019, 09:53:17 PM
That's right. No successful trader and investor misses the stage of researching the coin they are going to buy. This is the most important stage. If you do not study the coin before buying, then such a transaction will not make sense.
That's the important thing to learn when you want to buy an altcoin. And I have found someone buying an altcoin using feeling without any research or analysis. This is very strange in my opinion, Isn't doing the trade has a high risk but the person only uses a feeling which he thinks is good to buy.
Maybe they are using their luck and instinct instead of using charts and patterned, there's still many investors inside crypto who doesn't believes in any charts knowing that price movements is really unpredictable and there's no accuracy even you will use chartings.

They relied with instinct and own interpretations of their trading activities, some succeeded but most of them will only get frustrated and leaves.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 08:48:32 PM
That's right. No successful trader and investor misses the stage of researching the coin they are going to buy. This is the most important stage. If you do not study the coin before buying, then such a transaction will not make sense.
That's the important thing to learn when you want to buy an altcoin. And I have found someone buying an altcoin using feeling without any research or analysis. This is very strange in my opinion, Isn't doing the trade has a high risk but the person only uses a feeling which he thinks is good to buy.
Activity: 445
June 20, 2019, 07:55:00 PM
Agree, cryptocurrency is a fight with determination... One must have the courage to take the risk especially when investing their money....coz not all the time its a win win with crypto... So better be ready when bearish come...
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 20, 2019, 07:21:23 PM
Sure. No trader or investor misses the research of the coin he or she is going to invest. Its very necessary. You need to know the coin you investing.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
June 20, 2019, 05:52:59 PM
You are right.  I agree with your simple explanation.  we must be careful when choosing coins.  crypto has a very high risk.  I see that BTC, ETH, XRP, are the main coin choices.  and I think harmony has the potential go to the moon.  now the price of Harmony is very cheap.  I suggest you buy Harmony.

I think top 50 coinmarketcap is good project with good liquidity. I am invest in several altcoin and Harmony is one of them. Choosing altcoin should always analysis because more than 2000 different altcoin in market and i think better choose altcoin with big daily transaction.
For playing safe it is necessary to buy liquid market coins but for playing risky buying a low market cap coins that not even listed on the coinmarketcap can be smart decisions. Hunting gems is not for newbies but only professional traders know the fishing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
June 20, 2019, 05:47:24 PM
All you need to know is "prices are volatile", in other respects everything is the same as other sector rules. And this price volatility should not be a dream of getting rich sooner. Because, the possibility of losing is equal to the possibility of gaining.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 20, 2019, 05:30:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
June 20, 2019, 01:31:42 PM
I think that post isn't belongs to "Bitcoin Discussion" board. Reported, hope moderators will move it on appropriate board.

However, it true that market research is very important part of crypto-currency. Especially when you newbie and want to enter on it. Otherwise there is high possibility of lose your fund.
Pages:
Jump to: