Pages:
Author

Topic: [ADVICE] Which market is the best? CRYPTO or STOCK MARKET - page 2. (Read 269 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

In my own opinion, if you can master stock trading then it can be easier to jump into cryptocurrency though of course it is always volatility that you can experience more in here but then volatility can be a good friend to someone who knows what he is doing. I think you can even do both though it is always stocks that can be more stable and for the long term. As far as I know, a big turbulence can be coming to cryptocurrency that can easily wipe out many assets in the process just like what happened with the DotCom meltdown and upheaval that eventually produced the many famous names or brands we have in the world of online. Good luck on your ventures...
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Stock market is a great idea, like me nagaaral ako ngayon kung paano ang mga strategy at ano yung pinaka magssuit sa akin. If you are planning to invest in stock market I suggest na itry mo yung investagrams, meron dun na virtual trading which is pwede ka magpractice at katulad siya ng real trading. Isa pa ang puhunan, mas maganda na malaki ang ipapasok mo na puhunan para malaki din ang magiging profit mo pero syempre i invest mo lang ang kaya mong mawala sayo. 5,000 ay pwede kana maginvest hanap ka ng mga broker na pwede nasa list naman ito ng pse. Both market naman ay maganda at may advantages. Goodluck sa trading!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
Good Day Pips,
I am also a student just like others who are into cryptocurrency and having a interest as well investing in the stock market? I am currently studying both market to increase my financial literacy in order for me to secure my financial needs and to attain financial freedom as well.

Cryptocurrency is a well rounded market and is very volatile when it comes to their own prices, while stock market has a very slow pace of changing prices.

The question is; Is investing in stock market is a good idea  up until now? I am planning to invest it for a long haul as well as in crypto.

Edit: I want to elaborate your reasons why stock market is still good in investing up until now. I don't want shitposts.
Pages:
Jump to: