Pages:
Author

Topic: Advise projects in which it is worth investing ? - page 4. (Read 637 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
Personally, I think that Zilliqa and Cardano will continue to improve on the market, especially in 2019 when all markets improve, Zilliqa and Cardano will be more than that
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
If you are interested in projects already existing I would just recommend checking out Top 100 at Coinmarketcap, many gems there that have a chance to multiply their value in the future (BAT, ZIL, ADA, 0X, NANO, ELA, GNT,...).

Many choices, you just have to make the right ones.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Advise projects in which it is worth investing ?
If you really looking for right project you must wait and choose the future. But you have great knowledge or eagerly waiting for worth project you should start your own research because all the predictions are totally useless in bearish trend so many traders are investing in long term investment in bearish trend. I think you should gain some knowledge in trading then you can try at any kind of platform .
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
I have never tried investing but I tried to follow their campaign by creating content or something else. From this work sometimes I get paid and sometimes I don't get it from here. I can take investment decisions in a project must have expertise in looking forward to avoid losses
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: