Pages:
Author

Topic: [ADX] AdEx ICO Speculation - page 10. (Read 24564 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 11, 2017, 10:16:46 AM
Adex now to the moon?
350% last 24h

I do not know what's wrong with ADEX,the pump is very tall
Can anybody explain what is going on with ADEX? Or just bullish for a moment
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
August 11, 2017, 09:53:35 AM
Adex now to the moon?
350% last 24h
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 05:17:02 AM
How much this current price is under ICO price? I'm little disappointed, all coins recovered at least 20- 30% except this one. Obviously my bad choice. I'm not sure should i wait longer. Many other coins are on the move again, do not wanćt to loose more time on this. I would like to hear why shoud i hold this one?
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 11:42:57 PM
This ADX project certainly attracts many investors and major partners but the current price is very low compared to ICO. I think ADX will be pumped on BIttrex because this altcoin is really very potential, we should keep this altcoin for at least 2 years
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
August 05, 2017, 08:01:17 PM
This coin has had a rough go it- does anyone know why? I realize we're here to support the coin and as a potential investor, I'm not a fan of fud nor cheerleading. It's difficult to find unbiased information. Any info would be welcome.

Cheers,

Dave

I mean it took a big hit along with the rest of the market in July. As a new project that is still somewhat flying under the radar, it is taking a little bit longer to recover, but it is. I still believe in this project 100%.
Activity: 175
August 05, 2017, 07:17:12 PM
This coin has had a rough go it- does anyone know why? I realize we're here to support the coin and as a potential investor, I'm not a fan of fud nor cheerleading. It's difficult to find unbiased information. Any info would be welcome.

Cheers,

Dave
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 27, 2017, 04:01:08 PM
I got some adexes from bounty campaign. The price is very cheap right now so i prefer to keep them for a while. I hope it doesnt take too much time  Grin
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 27, 2017, 01:03:46 PM
If you want to talk about the potential of a coin, look at its project, this is a good project with high feasibility, in addition, it gets a lot of interest from everyone, because So, its value may increase in the future.
Since the price is below ICO price i would like to grab some later next week,i am just confused and not sure how the market will react in the coming weeks and this coin will be in my check list as i am sure the price will rise once the market settles down.

I also bought some. Because the market cap is very low right now. Considering Jihan Wu is part of the team then maybe they can easily pump it to 50 to 100 million dollars.
This project has a lot to offer when it comes to publishers and advertisers with platform. I beleive that price is not that high for now. But it will pump in the market and Im still looking forward on its progress.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
July 27, 2017, 11:28:13 AM
If you want to talk about the potential of a coin, look at its project, this is a good project with high feasibility, in addition, it gets a lot of interest from everyone, because So, its value may increase in the future.
Since the price is below ICO price i would like to grab some later next week,i am just confused and not sure how the market will react in the coming weeks and this coin will be in my check list as i am sure the price will rise once the market settles down.

I also bought some. Because the market cap is very low right now. Considering Jihan Wu is part of the team then maybe they can easily pump it to 50 to 100 million dollars.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
July 15, 2017, 06:25:59 PM
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
July 15, 2017, 01:58:16 PM
EDIT: ICO is over and sold out within a few hours.

---

Anyone planning on investing in AdEx ICO?
https://tokens.adex.network/

As a marketing & advertising professional, this project looks extremely interesting. Advertising is a HUGE industry and a decentralized ad network could be the way of the future.

From the site:

"What is AdEx

AdEx is an ad serving network aiming at disrupting the existing online advertising landscape and address its significant problems: advertising fraud, privacy and consent to receiving sponsored messages, etc.

We believe we can empower advertisers and publishers with a platform that is secure, transparent and beneficial for all the parties involved in the process, consumers included."

Hard Cap = 40,000 ETH
Total Supply = 100,000,000

ICO Price:

Regular: 1 ETH = 900 ADX.
First day bonus: 30% (1ETH = 1170 ADX)
First week bonus: 15% (1ETH = 1035 ADX)

I just discovered this today and am thinking about investing in it. Let's talk about the potential here.

Activity: 154
July 15, 2017, 12:40:46 PM
Adex is a very intriguing project. It uses the coin to solve problems with fraud and accepts payment only if the advertiser has results.  This might be a diamond in the rough.  Great entry point to buy.

AdEx is one of my holdings for  long term. Although it would have been nice to get some when it was down to 14 cents (11 cents below ICO price)

Ageeed and check now I just grabbed some at just under 13c
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
July 12, 2017, 09:51:21 PM
Adex is a very intriguing project. It uses the coin to solve problems with fraud and accepts payment only if the advertiser has results.  This might be a diamond in the rough.  Great entry point to buy.

AdEx is one of my holdings for  long term. Although it would have been nice to get some when it was down to 14 cents (11 cents below ICO price)
Activity: 238
July 12, 2017, 09:49:39 PM
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
July 06, 2017, 09:55:30 AM
great project, i read on medium ICO end in 8 hours,,
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 06, 2017, 09:36:12 AM
Why is it that some coins have 4 decimals and others 18 decimals? Can someone explain that?
It will be automatically generate after you have made the contract, It will be included in the symbol and other. But i've heard there is a relationship with the kind of the token itself. There are some kinds of the ethyereum based token.
Activity: 378
July 06, 2017, 09:04:52 AM
Why is it that some coins have 4 decimals and others 18 decimals? Can someone explain that?
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 06, 2017, 09:01:26 AM
Everybody now waiting ADX entering the bittrex market and i think it will be a big success for us

I'm waiting too but what I fear is an adex price pump. Because I wanna buy and store some for long term investment.

If bittrex comes, this would be great for adex.
This is first time i heard someone have fear of pump.
Price is 0.00011 ATM at liqui, but i think price will go down a little when bounty hunters dump their tokens and from that point price can go up.
Activity: 252
July 05, 2017, 10:19:48 PM
ADX is starting to move further up and away from ICO price at above 30 cents on Liqui. I bet when it is listed on bittrex it will do really well.
I think indeed if it is already there in bittrex it is very good to buy and ADX can also be a coin like wings they seem to have cooperation....
Price on small exchanges can be easily manipulated so cannot be real representation of price that will be on Bittrex for example, where for manipulation you need a lot of BTCs. I will wait for a Bittrex or Poloniex, i do not have much trust in those smaller one.
I doubt it can be easily manipulated, ADX price has been stable on 0.00009-0.0001 btc atm on liqui. I have some funds on liqui and until now it went smoothly without any problem so i can say they are quite safe.

As per my observation, it's probably a manipulation few days ago, at least on HitBTC.

The price on Liqui was quite stable, but the price shown on coinmarketcap is average of price on exchanges. When HitBTC volume was approx. 30% of the total and the price there was 6 times on the others, the average price was 2-3x what indicated in Liqui.

It seems to be over now.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 05, 2017, 02:00:11 PM
Did you started to learn how their system works? There were several coins like ADZ and MEGAflash which has same concept like Adex. I don't know if this is going to be profitable actually. It harder to compete the existing adnetworks that established already.. Presearch ICO seem a better idea for me and that they can work out to be a good adnetwork.
Pages:
Jump to: