Pages:
Author

Topic: Affected by bitcoin Copy paste address - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
July 22, 2019, 09:12:00 AM
Luckily you've managed to detect it before it harms you and your funds the first thing to do is to download a malwarebyte and subscribe to their premium service and if you don't have any money or funds right now you can subscribe to their 2 weeks trial but I would highly suggest to subscribe their services it's for your security.

Also reformatting your computer would do help as well so it's your choice.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
July 22, 2019, 07:41:34 AM
Just format your computer. I'm personally not comfortable using a device that has been infected even in the past. Format it instead to be sure, as we're talking about hard earned money that could potentially be stolen here. Good thing you double checked before sending. Some people with infected devices are unfortunate and didn't notice the address change.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
July 22, 2019, 07:08:41 AM
a more better solution is to format your PC and reinstall OS.
I will suggest to do this and if I was you then I would do that. Just format and reinstall your OS, this is the safest way. This way, you will get a clean system. Don't risk your money for some tiny mistake.

By the way, before to remove everything from your PC, make sure you have a backup of the wallet.dat file or you have the seeds written and safe somewhere or you will lose your wallet and the money of course.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
July 21, 2019, 11:46:33 PM
Easy $5,000CAD for the hacker in that address, really wish we blacklisted these coins and hacked exchange coins but then that would be kinda centralized, still it would be a nice fuck you to the scammers. I rather the coins be burnt then have them cash out. You can see some of the big exchange hacked coins being move around and sold, if It was up to me I would freeze that shit. Perhaps in the future a direct digital democracy and voting council of 51% of the people using the network can do such things, perhaps even revert stolen funds back would be nice and apprehend the fucking scum bag and serve justice on their ass.

So many lives have been ruined because of assholes like this. Just because it does not seem like it is money, you are stealing honest working peoples hard earned money, scam the fucking politicians and the bankers, not the general public, be like robinhood if your going to black hat.

Anyways I hope anyone who stole someones bitcoins in the future has double stolen from them or you become the person you stole from and see it from their side, dipshits.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
July 21, 2019, 11:37:51 PM
Sweep your wallet to a new address that was never used before on your PC, as there's a small chance that there is other malware lying around on your computer and probably got a glimpse of your wallets.

Scan and format the hard drive if necessary, use GNU/Linux, be careful when you're online. Don't download random files and always verify files from the internet. Make sure not to send or interact with any crypto wallet before you solve this.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
July 21, 2019, 11:10:46 PM
when i copy paste my bitcoin wallet address i get this address
18v8Uqjt9wvEXXGbDCh9bLk15qXkFGeYmX
i have tried different address but result is same. any help
Scan your PC and remove the malware or a more better solution is to format your PC and reinstall OS. I would also recommend you to use VM for browsing, It would help your main system from not getting infected the next time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
July 21, 2019, 10:39:54 PM
when i copy paste my bitcoin wallet address i get this address
18v8Uqjt9wvEXXGbDCh9bLk15qXkFGeYmX
i have tried different address but result is same. any help
Pages:
Jump to: