Pages:
Author

Topic: Affiliate program as a signature ? - page 2. (Read 759 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
May 21, 2020, 10:51:42 PM
I was interested in this stuff as well - you can link anything including links to projects, referral links and stuff?
Yes, as mentioned above, just be responsible of what kind links you're going to include. Affiliate link and referral are not allowed on post but its fine on signature space.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
saito.io
May 21, 2020, 10:48:29 PM
Not sure where to post this but if my future service has an affiliate program this is ok to do a signature   campaign with in this forum right?
Yes, you can. There's no restriction of what kind of link you can put on your signature except for scam websites, link with malware.

I was interested in this stuff as well - you can link anything including links to projects, referral links and stuff?
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
May 21, 2020, 10:46:30 PM
Not sure where to post this but if my future service has an affiliate program this is ok to do a signature   campaign with in this forum right?
Yes, you can. There's no restriction of what kind of link you can put on your signature except for scam websites, link with malware.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
May 21, 2020, 10:31:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: