Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⚡⭐Affordable HQ Design Services,Websites,ANNs,WPs, Banners,infographics..⭐⚡✅ - page 3. (Read 39168 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 111
Graphic Designer for all your needs.
You need a help with files, templates etc from Envato? We share a free file / day from Envato Elements. So if you need, can help you. Or cooperate with you Smiley

Thanks for the offer.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
You need a help with files, templates etc from Envato? We share a free file / day from Envato Elements. So if you need, can help you. Or cooperate with you Smiley
Very good designer, i recommend him Wink

Thank you, it was fun working with you. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Very good designer, i recommend him Wink
Today I made it to tier one in the 10th anniversary art contest ofr my submission shown here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53039424
It was so much fun, Happy 10th Anniversary Bitcointalk!
Need a thread for this website BITCOINET.NET
120$

Hello, please contact me to discuss more:
     •   Telegram: @Meddzz (https://t.me/Meddzz)
     •   Discord: Meddz#1088

I just need a thread for 120$
you can choose any escrow you want.
i dont have telegram

Yes sure, just contact me in PM and we can discuss the content and everything so I can start
copper member
Activity: 14
Buy and sell Bitcoin >> Rate : 3%
120$

I just need a thread for 120$
you can choose any escrow you want.
i dont have telegram
120$

copper member
Activity: 14
Buy and sell Bitcoin >> Rate : 3%
120$
Dont use the services of this man . he is a major scammer. Scammed me $1000

You are plain lying.
Would you care to share a link to the scam accusation you are holding ?
I doubt it ... because I strongly believe than Medz is anything BUT a scammer.

Do you have a txid concerning your complaint ? What agreement was broken ?

Until you document your claims, it have no value, really.

I trust Meddz and their design service rocks.
Thanks for all !! Smiley

Thank you for your words yogg, he won't prove anything because he doesn't have anything! he knows he's the scammer and I proved it, he's trying so bad to just ruin my post, anyway I reported his replies and they are deleted now
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

You are plain lying.
Would you care to share a link to the scam accusation you are holding ?
I doubt it ... because I strongly believe than Medz is anything BUT a scammer.

Do you have a txid concerning your complaint ? What agreement was broken ?

Until you document your claims, it have no value, really.

I trust Meddz and their design service rocks.
Thanks for all !! Smiley

He is very cunning and convincing

LOL! you're really a kid, Just trying to ruin my thread with these comments because I accused you of scamming me?

here is the thread that proves you're a scammer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51458814

quoting my replies here again:

I was about to make the same topic, this user uses a new account now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/icopapers-2515724
He contacted me to give him a design to a whitepaper he claimed that he wrote, and I delivered the work in time but he didn't pay me and it's been 20 days, I can give more proofs of the deal, I have everything but I guess there is good proofs already in the post.
this is his new thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/servicehigh-quality-whitepaper-writing-services-5091256
and this is another accounts of his alts that is not in the original post:
open-mind: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/open-mind-326172

he's contacting me from this telegram: @ICOpapers

It's clear that he keeps getting back with alt accounts for multiple scams, I hope someone can tag all his accounts and I'll do my best to spot his future alts.

Charges for front Page design and code in php.
My dev works in Asp.Net Core, not php if that's suitable for you contact me on Telegram  @Meddzz to discuss more
Activity: 11
Charges for front Page design and code in php.
What are charges for website creation.
it depends on the website requirements, number of pages, special content and other stuff, this will give us an estimated time and efforts that needs to be spent therefore we can estimate the price, contact me in telegram @Meddzz
Activity: 35
What are charges for website creation.
I can recommend this guy all day long!

He have worked for us at www.securypto.io for a long time, almost every image, illustration , WP etc... are made by him.

Its hard to explain to a designer what you want and its even harder if the designer just don’t feel it.... Meddz can read your mind when you ask him to make a image or a explainer or anything else etc... He doesn’t just make one, he surprise you by making it fast and more beautiful than you had it in mind.

Reminds me of a phrase that I had read a while a go: We dont hire smart people to tell them what to do, we hire smart people to tell us the solution!
Meddz is diffidently a smart one.

He even make couple of samples sometimes to choose from. It really sound like I am getting paid here but I dont have any reason to praise him so mush and if he wasn’t good, he wasn’t still working for us. If you see our website you will see his fine arts... as I said almost everything what have to do with "design" is his work. Including the ANN page & WP.

If for any reason he cant do it in couple of day and on time, he will let you know on time and doesn’t give you crap stories about my laptop was death etc...

Long story short, if you are looking for a designer that do what you expect + does the extra miles even when you didn’t ask for it.... then this is your designer.

Just dont hire him to often as we need him too  Grin Wink

Oh god, I'm flattered really, it's been great working with you too! I guess we all were in harmony with each other which resulted the good vibes, thank you for your kind words really. Cheesy
Activity: 312
I can recommend this guy all day long!

He have worked for us at www.securypto.io for a long time, almost every image, illustration , WP etc... are made by him.

Its hard to explain to a designer what you want and its even harder if the designer just don’t feel it.... Meddz can read your mind when you ask him to make a image or a explainer or anything else etc... He doesn’t just make one, he surprise you by making it fast and more beautiful than you had it in mind.

Reminds me of a phrase that I had read a while a go: We dont hire smart people to tell them what to do, we hire smart people to tell us the solution!
Meddz is diffidently a smart one.

He even make couple of samples sometimes to choose from. It really sound like I am getting paid here but I dont have any reason to praise him so mush and if he wasn’t good, he wasn’t still working for us. If you see our website you will see his fine arts... as I said almost everything what have to do with "design" is his work. Including the ANN page & WP.

If for any reason he cant do it in couple of day and on time, he will let you know on time and doesn’t give you crap stories about my laptop was death etc...

Long story short, if you are looking for a designer that do what you expect + does the extra miles even when you didn’t ask for it.... then this is your designer.

Just dont hire him to often as we need him too  Grin Wink

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
How much you charge for infographics
Pages:
Jump to: