Pages:
Author

Topic: AFINCOIN-THE DIVERSE AND POWERFUL UTILITY TOKEN WITH CO-BLOCKCHAINS - page 2. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With so many ICOs running nowadays, how are you gonna assure that you will reach your targets? So much competition that potential investors might overlook your project. How are you going to sell this one?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am a YouTuber with over (50,000 subscribers). My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, Please PM me. Thank you

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: YouTube: Professor Crypto
Activity: 40
Yes looking for bounty program , i like the project as you have several recognized faces , Alexander shah is a well known  Crypto Influences who was the first person to get Boxing into the blockchain with Rewardmob and Boxing world Champion Malcolm Champion, he also took Wagerr to partner with MMA legend ryan ford. I know he got some other project in the works such as STARS who is at Turtle Network.

Palida is from Thailand is a very known Crypto influencer from Thailand who was with ETA. I read some info about the Managing director Sittisak is owns the biggest Auto Mobile Car Auction in Thailand called Siam Inter Auction , they have very big auction every week

I think with Sittisak in the group as the backer of this project nothing could go wrong , I vouge for this project as i can see some of Asia's young Stars working on this
Activity: 67
I cannot see a plan for Bounty or Airdrop above. Do you not provide it for your ICO promotion? By the way, your thread look is quite good. I hope it indicates Afincoin project is a serious project with great future plan. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
because you will create an onsite business platform, I think you will face big rivals, actually it is very simple, if your project is successful later, just the products that are sold through your platform, have a fairly cheap price and consumers get elegant items
copper member
Activity: 130
Stay tuned for more details
copper member
Activity: 130

ICO-1 Start August 27, 2018 Time 9:09 am.(Singapore)

WHAT IS AFINCOIN?

Asian Fintech (Afin) provide online business platform for various business entrepreneurs and companies and bring them on Blockchain platform to applications for business platforms in those fields..

Afin will provide “Afin online Platform” to facilitate trade and negotiation between business entrepreneur and companies from various countries, also enhance the connectivity, and provide accurate and up to date information and data on a fast track.

GET IN TOUCH WITH US

Pages:
Jump to: