Pages:
Author

Topic: AFL betting thread - page 2. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
April 20, 2019, 04:20:49 PM
Most people focus on the popular leagues like LA Liga, Premier League, Bundesliga or Champions /Europa League and they possibly miss some other matches that could be more profitable even tough they are not so popular and that's why we need more tipsters that could offer people informations about matches from the lower leagues. You are probably originally from Australia and you have access to news and information in the press about teams so you can predict the result better. I wish you good luck with your picks and hope you could help some people.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
iOS Dev
April 20, 2019, 10:55:14 AM
It might be the first tipster thread for this sport. I have tried to search about AFL in this forum but most topic are about general prediction and discussion. There was someone who focus on giving free tips of AFL in 2016 but seems that he is not giving tips anymore. So if you can give tips regularly then it would be nice for AFL lovers although the interest of this League is not that much compared to other Footbal Leagues.

Glad to hear it. I have good stats on AFL this year, you can check it here - https://bossofbetting.com/category/afl (it's no spam). I watch this sport since 2015 and it's very interesting for me.  
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2019, 07:22:24 AM
It might be the first tipster thread for this sport. I have tried to search about AFL in this forum but most topic are about general prediction and discussion. There was someone who focus on giving free tips of AFL in 2016 but seems that he is not giving tips anymore. So if you can give tips regularly then it would be nice for AFL lovers although the interest of this League is not that much compared to other Footbal Leagues.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
iOS Dev
April 20, 2019, 03:41:15 AM
Hi, guys. I will try to predict this season of AFL with ROI 4-5% on the distance.

No "sure" or "paid" picks.

Subscribe. if it is interesting for you!
Pages:
Jump to: