Pages:
Author

Topic: Africa isn't poor - Africa is being raped. - page 5. (Read 1099 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
February 07, 2019, 09:15:29 PM
Unfortunately, almost everyone there does not have enough ability to manage these things.

well there is a difference between having ressources in the ground and

having them processed into consumabel products

it's a lot easier said than done when it comes to establishing a country that can hold itself up.

the African as we have today is a continent with confused leaders and blind followers

This is why Africa is poor. 

The only way you are ever going to be able to do anything about it is to take the facts into consideration and plan accordingly instead of trying to blame it on everything and everyone else..
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
February 07, 2019, 08:38:36 PM
snip-
Africa needs coal and natural gas power plants. Then establish industry by the power plant.
Mate, Africa is one of the most economically rich countries because of its natural resources. The political leaders and tycoons are the people you could actually blame for this but I can see that Africa is really a reach country.

There is something needed to be changed in Africa and I think it's the overall system. What I hate about the people in Africa is that some of them are too manipulative and they always do their best to gain from the other's people innocence.  By doing their best to stop the people to learn things and study to have a pearl of great wisdom and education. People in Africa need a proper education to stop the leader to dominate them.

Also, the laborers are poor because they can't have the fruit they deserve. One of the problems in Africa is the wage. People tend to work a lot but not getting paid we can consider enough.

Please make a people power and fight about your rights. Someone needs to initiate and stop this oligarchy.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
February 07, 2019, 02:19:52 PM
The blankpantha vibraniam shows how powerful the African continent can be if only it can look inward and develope their technology, but the African as we have today is a continent with confused leaders and blind followers who only celebrate wealth without asking for the source of such wealth.

Africa needs coal and natural gas power plants. Then establish industry by the power plant.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 07, 2019, 01:27:43 PM
The blankpantha vibraniam shows how powerful the African continent can be if only it can look inward and develope their technology, but the African as we have today is a continent with confused leaders and blind followers who only celebrate wealth without asking for the source of such wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
February 07, 2019, 09:44:25 AM
What my continent have failed to realized is that power won't be given to you unless you fight for it.

right, so you need:

• Modern, well equipped, well trained army
  • Diverse and free journalistic culture
  • Diverse and free business culture
  • Infrastructure to support all the above (communications, fortifications, transport etc)
  • The army must defend all the above equally

If the army just defends the natural resources, then the people cannot act as the 2nd line of diffuse/distributed defense against those trying to interfere with and exploit the minerals. This is what made countries like Iceland, Switzerland and the US difficult to attack.

If you get the balance wrong, China, US, Britain or France will launch a propaganda campaign against you, then kick your ass in the ensuing war. Actually fighting for power is not easy.

Was literally just going to say this, it's a lot easier said than done when it comes to establishing a country that can hold itself up.

I do also think that certain African countries have a vested interest in continuing to be poor, as the foreign aid they get from other countries is only present due to their dire financial situations -- this is while this money is being siphoned by the leaders of the country and the poor get none of it.

I also thought this quote was pretty funny, didn't know people took movies like this seriously.
From the marvel movie "Blackpanther" i believe the solution to the continent (Africa) problem is to act as the past Kings of wakanda did with their natural resource: Vibranium, they should learn to manage their resources themselves and later they can sell finish products to the outside world.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
February 07, 2019, 07:41:52 AM
What my continent have failed to realized is that power won't be given to you unless you fight for it.

right, so you need:

• Modern, well equipped, well trained army
  • Diverse and free journalistic culture
  • Diverse and free business culture
  • Infrastructure to support all the above (communications, fortifications, transport etc)
  • The army must defend all the above equally

If the army just defends the natural resources, then the people cannot act as the 2nd line of diffuse/distributed defense against those trying to interfere with and exploit the minerals. This is what made countries like Iceland, Switzerland and the US difficult to attack.

If you get the balance wrong, China, US, Britain or France will launch a propaganda campaign against you, then kick your ass in the ensuing war. Actually fighting for power is not easy.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 07, 2019, 05:26:44 AM
I laugh at my continent when foreigners call us poor. You make a statement online about the continent or any country in it and the first thing that comes to people mind is "That poor country or poor continent". Who is to be blamed for all these, it isn't just the leaders anymore but the people are to be held responsible because they voted those leaders into power.

The image below shows you how wealthy Africa is and if she wasn't being raped she would had been the richest continent on earth.

https://i.imgur.com/nBUQ6N7.jpg

What my continent have failed to realized is that power won't be given to you unless you fight for it. If the world was a fair one most African countries would had been among world leading country but instead we get treated like slaves and our wealth is been enjoy by other continents. What a shame Angry

From the marvel movie "Blackpanther" i believe the solution to the continent (Africa) problem is to act as the past Kings of wakanda did with their natural resource: Vibranium, they should learn to manage their resources themselves and later they can sell finish products to the outside world.

I pray for Africa. Yes, it has incredible resources. But, like the example in Venezuela has shown there are also other things needed in order to have success. Responsible leaders are one of those. Little interference from outside forces is another. Finally, as someone mentioned, those countries need the financial backing to be able to to use those resources.
But, look at countries like China and India and their growth. There is certainly hope for the future!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 07, 2019, 02:25:40 AM
I laugh at my continent when foreigners call us poor. You make a statement online about the continent or any country in it and the first thing that comes to people mind is "That poor country or poor continent". Who is to be blamed for all these, it isn't just the leaders anymore but the people are to be held responsible because they voted those leaders into power.

The image below shows you how wealthy Africa is and if she wasn't being raped she would had been the richest continent on earth.

What my continent have failed to realized is that power won't be given to you unless you fight for it. If the world was a fair one most African countries would had been among world leading country but instead we get treated like slaves and our wealth is been enjoy by other continents. What a shame Angry

well there is a difference between having ressources in the ground and

having them processed into consumabel products, its plain and simple in a way that processing is more expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
February 07, 2019, 01:10:37 AM
Well technically South Africa and Libya were pretty good, Qaddafi had water in the desert from the Man Made River Project
Of course that all went south down there.
Raven Ein Tag Im Morgenland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GK9KhooTY

https://theecologist.org/2015/may/14/war-crime-nato-deliberately-destroyed-libyas-water-infrastructure
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/98/985575_re-use-this-re-libya-water-protodraft-how-s-this-look-.html

Zimbabwe is a mess internet access restricted, president flew away to Russia after making a tax hike on oil prices, that said resource rich development poor.
On the bright side at least they have China wanting a piece of it, that will force raise the bar by extension of competition.
China will not let the US destroy their interests and China will not yield giving Africa a chance.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/17/emmerson-mnangagwa-increase-zimbabwe-gas-tax-harks/

Activity: 270
Merit: 17
February 07, 2019, 12:56:47 AM

Have you heard of the word "Revolution"? not just in one area... I'm talking about the entire continent.  Stop bitching and make a Change. it can only come fro0m the people of Africa.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2019, 12:32:22 AM
I never called Africa as poor continent, I think these people who thinks like that are just depending to the documentaries they have watched that shows the places that struggles.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
February 06, 2019, 10:46:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: