Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 27. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 02:37:17 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

i am a translator and iam with no new work for a while all the icos now are not promising due to the bearish market and the bad experience from scam ones
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects, but I think over time we must learn to deal with this and bring the market of bounty companies to the best level for cooperation. Now we need to better choose with whom to work.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 09, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
I personally think that bounty is already died. Did you hear about good rewards? if yes, tell me please where..and for what
Activity: 449
swordking
November 09, 2018, 02:28:19 PM
Exactly, last year was the best year for the bounties. As per the time, the participants have been increasing but the bounties will not die in the future. Bounties are a great source to generate money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
Bounty will not die , 2015-16 had a bounty and all I earned now I think exactly the same moment , just need to do and wait for the right time
Activity: 1190
November 09, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
2017 is indeed a good year for bounty hunters because I feel that myself. But in 2018 this has declined considerably from the previous year. And as said the number of participants is increasing. Indeed it is true. The average participant in the content campaign is very much. can reach 1-3 thousand participants. You can imagine how the division of the content allocation itself. We better see how the year will come for the bounty hunter.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 03:26:04 AM
Well, up until today, there are many bounty campaign still available to join. And some of the bounty campaign are still worth to join in.
What we need to do is choose the bounty carefully to avoid any scam bounty.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 09, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
In 2018, it is very difficult to earn generosity. Great influence on the generosity was influenced by ICO. I think in 2019 everything will change and for the generosity will grow the number of companies and of course reward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 09, 2018, 03:02:34 AM
I think bounties may not die completely in the future as long as blockchain/crypto exist, unless some kind of fundraising mechanism better than bounties get introduced.
However, the current devastating conditions surrounding bounty calls for strict control measures.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 02:18:07 AM
No, bounties still lives. The price though of the coins are suffering right now. But the fact that it is just normal. And the bounty campaign still continues. Because most of the project needs bounty campaign to promote more of their project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 08, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
What i have noticed is that due to the present state of the market, some bounty hunters are now discouraged from participating in bounty, which means the number has now reduced. One thing i believe is, even if it does not pay off now, it will pay later.
Activity: 476
November 08, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

It is true. I feel this year is very bad as a bounty hunter. Some projects are just a big scam and I have entered it several times. I am afraid that if events like this continue then some people will be far away from crypto because most of Cypto's users are bounty hunters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 08, 2018, 06:53:17 PM
The amount of participant is not the biggest problem, if you look long enough , you will find decent bounty but even then the problem is that team is just like a complete newbie in crypto land, they dont lock bounty tokens, they dont care of listing in normal exchnage, these factors dump even the best tokens.
Activity: 340
November 08, 2018, 06:52:17 PM
Bounty willnot die. Because many projects are come.
Agree with it, while there are still some people who have skills in the blockchain, a new project will continue to emerge, and of course the project requires a bounty hunter to promote it. This basically give benefits to each other.
copper member
Activity: 798
November 08, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
At the moment, the future of the bounty hunters is very sad, if this trend continues, but it crypto-world and everything can suddenly change.
There is nothing bad right now. Just the tokens are very cheap, like all others. The same problem is with the miners, but we don’t say that the mining is dead? it will be popular again like bounty
Yes what I think is that all that takes time to change, as well as a token that takes some time so that the price becomes a little expensive. At least give him a chance to show himself in the crypto world. However, bounties are part of this forum that has been around since this forum, so it won't disappear easily like that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 08, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
Bounty will not die because many projects are going to come. Even they have a lot of failed projects there is no reason to end bounty. Maybe after few decades bounty will end but for now we need to focus what project or bounty will success in the future.
Activity: 382
November 08, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
At the moment, the future of the bounty hunters is very sad, if this trend continues, but it crypto-world and everything can suddenly change.
There is nothing bad right now. Just the tokens are very cheap, like all others. The same problem is with the miners, but we don’t say that the mining is dead? it will be popular again like bounty
Activity: 753
November 08, 2018, 04:59:34 PM
The awards from the bounty campaigns this year are indeed very different from those of last year, but I continue to participate in them, in spite of everything, and I hope that the tokens that I earned will have more value when the market recovers.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 04:49:14 PM
 The market was very green last year,  so its not a good year to base an opinion that bounties will die now. If the market performance same as last year and bounties are not performing, then we can tell that bounties are dying.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

Those people, who are in the market for more than a year, know that they won't earn as much as in 2017. The market has changed in total, and Bounty is more dead than alive. As for me, I don't take part in this because I earn more doing my regular job
Pages:
Jump to: