Pages:
Author

Topic: After a Bad Sell - page 17. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

This is what could happen when we let our emotions do the trading for us.

In cases like this, the best thing to do would be to set a buy/sell order based on your real target profit, then just forget about it. Don't try to day trade especially if you are new to cryptocurrencies because you will be going up against full-time professionals and you will most often than not, lose.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 26, 2018, 04:33:59 AM
After a bad sell,  do not be afraid to buy back again. There is no crime in making mistake but making mistake permanent is what is not acceptable!  Buy back a coin you think you might have mistakenly sold!
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:31:45 AM
maybe a lot of people who experience it because the market and prices Altcoin often rise then than that if you want to sell altcoin better you sell altcoin that has a high value and you can sell another altcoin better wait for altcoin stable prices and can benefit
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 04:52:50 AM
maybe a lot of people who experience it because the market and prices Altcoin often rise then than that if you want to sell altcoin better you sell altcoin that has a high value and you can sell another altcoin better wait for altcoin stable prices and can benefit
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 24, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
After a bad sale, you should try to calm down and accept. Nothing can be changed. After some time it is better to sell part of the funds, but all at once
Activity: 574
June 23, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
If you buy coins, then put yourself a framework that you yourself want, if you go into negative, keep on and wait for it. If you sold at a profit, and on the second day, even if it's 100% higher, it's not going to be a disappointment.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
You are taking the wrong time to sell your coins. You need to do more research on crypto and the market. You can do this by analyzing every graph that exists, and the factors that influence it. So for the future, you will not repeat the same error. Do not sell all your coins in a single transaction, set aside some for you to keep in the wallet. Because we will never know if one day the coin will grow.
Activity: 504
June 23, 2018, 01:15:22 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

it means not your livelihood. that way you also can not regret. there is still time for you to save it again .. that already happened let happen. but for the future you must think first before acting.
Activity: 116
June 23, 2018, 12:34:40 AM
I do nothing . I understand that crypto is a risk . And guess what will happen to the price after a while no one can
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
personally, I think you should be careful in trading because it not only requires skill but also luck, finding altcoin is really good and you like.
to get more profit because you will need time to decide how to act better or you will lose profit. so you have to be more careful about yourself.

Activity: 82
June 23, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
There is no way to predict the future. Therefore, we can only wait, drop the purchase, and increase the sale. This is the simplest and most secure way. It is not affected by other aspects. It has nothing to do with the news. It only cares about whether the purchase price is high or low.
Activity: 141
June 23, 2018, 12:18:20 AM
I see no reason for panic, no one can know where the price will go, will go up or down. time ago not return
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 12:14:58 AM
Seem like you ever had a good sell Grin. Market cannot predict, you can make the right or wrong decision that is normal. But the point is you don't sell in loss, that is a good thing.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 11:59:13 PM
Now I'm sure you need to find other good altcoins to invest, if you've already made good profit, and make more money
Activity: 16
June 22, 2018, 02:41:33 AM
Do not be in a hurry, just wait for big profits. If this happen do not be discouraged, maybe you are not lucky. Just try again and avoid the same mistakes with learn from that mistake.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 20, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
The result is in all cases; even if the man who does not make a profit realization does not lose today, he will lose tomorrow.
Activity: 34
June 20, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
I try to learn from the situation. I do not get angry, i try to stay calm and evaluate when i have done.

This way i hope to prevent future mistakes. Every bad move has a positive side.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
June 20, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
Since no one can never predict exactly where and how much the market will go, I find it very difficult to be avoid such a situations. Yes, it's not good, but at least it's better to sell with a small profit than on a loss

that is right, I agree with you. better to take a small profit than never. maybe it sounds like we are desperate because of the situation in the market but you never know what will happen in the market so before it's too late, it is better to do something and not lose too much money. but if you think that you are fine to wait for the price, then you can hold your coins.
Activity: 85
June 20, 2018, 12:22:21 PM
Be optimistic, maybe you are not lucky. Just try again and avoid the same mistakes with learn from that mistake.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 11:46:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: