Pages:
Author

Topic: After all I miss this board - page 2. (Read 646 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
November 24, 2022, 08:28:20 AM
Royse777 is this your complaint about Poker Player's negative feedback? I would say that he left that feedback earlier, but as I see that it is fresh. maybe he just wants his comment to be at the top of your trust list.
maybe he should have formulated it better, the fact that someone wants to rebuild trust does not deserve negative feedback.

@everyone-else, I could PM him but you know what after all I miss this board.

after two dramas related to you, you now want to reopen a new one. Why?
In both cases, Bitlucy fail and hides that you are behind the CriptoCritique project, your biggest mistake is that you didn't immediately come out openly and honestly, you did it late and almost forced.
now again with a delay, you want to discuss a topic that has been discussed for a long time. You missed the prime with that and you can't say that there wasn't an opportunity and that everything ended quickly. In the end, you are a victim here of some of your bad decisions and lack of confidence to present all this publicly.

Just my $0.02
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
November 24, 2022, 01:28:12 AM
Will this drama never end? I thought everything had been muted and discussed thousand times over. But again, the topic is about Royse777. Knowing your character, I just understand how you feel. This is somewhat like persecution.
Even if it is so that you are trying to restore your reputation, I do not see anything wrong, and I should only be happy for you. People tend to make mistakes; there are no saints anywhere. But I really don't understand why you need another red tag.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
November 23, 2022, 11:29:27 PM
Royse777 is trying to rebuild his reputation, and as a result I think there is a part of my previous feedback that is not valid, "I do not trust Royse777 for deals or $0.01" but I still don't trust him for significant amounts, because of what was explained in the referenced thread.
@Poker Player, are you sure about of saying rebuilding reputation?
Of course when holding $7,400 $8,950  (do your math) for three four campaigns (and in the near future I am expecting more) your feedback suggesting to others not to me trust with a $0.01, sounds fun to read. It was entertaining sad that it's gone now.

I have been managing campaign from over one and half years. Before Bitlucy saga I managed 21 campaigns. What was you expecting, after an accident I do not continue to what I was at best? You were wrong.
Your new try is nice though, "Royse777 is trying to rebuild his reputation" but again sounds funny and misleading too.

Try something better which will sound reasonable. You are still young in the forum so let me help you, try something like,
Royse777 is trying to rebuild his business, but I still don't trust him for significant amounts (add an amount. how much? $100k, $200k, A million? add whichever you like), because of what was explained in the referenced thread.

@everyone-else, I could PM him but you know what after all I miss this board.
Pages:
Jump to: