Pages:
Author

Topic: After almost 6 years my ex girlfriend dump me .. - page 2. (Read 1194 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Do what i did...

Go to flight school, get your ATPL, get yourself a seat in a nice wide body jet, new girlfriend every week, repeat, do that for about 13 years, fall in love, make children, stop flying full time, marry, invest in BTC, lay back and enjoy.

Here is your plan.
Activity: 182
I never thought boys could be this dramatic posting love problems on a forum. Move on boy, a lot of fish in the sea. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
boy you need to move on , many girls out side 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
May be tough but move on..
Women have lots of time to think about dumping you.. she planned it for a while.
There is prob nothing you can do.

In the future be a better BF
and pick a better women.

Things don't work out for a reason.
Few people meet one mate and stick with them for life.

If you don't have lots of money you better be damn good in bed !
That is the gist of it LOL

Lots of fish in the sea !
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Best thing is to just move on.  Dwelling on what you or she did wrong won't solve anything.
Activity: 161
@roldstin you need to move on there's nothing you can do because your girlfriend already found someone else.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
You need to examine the whole relationship.  What did you do at the beginning of the relationship to woo her?  What is your relationship like behind closed doors?  Are you doing things to make her feel special and if so how often?  Women are strange, depending on your age, it happens sometimes.  There is the right march out there for you, this may just not be it.  Good luck.
Activity: 161
Cant understand why she break up with me, she says she doesnt have feeling from me anymore since the last 3 weeks. I dunno where to start, i dont know what to do bacause i got nothing ,really nothing now.She's working ,im studying and trying to get diploma so we could pursue our dreams together ,but since tuesday ,were not seeing each other . i dunno wht to do guys i dont know , give me advice please....
Pages:
Jump to: