Pages:
Author

Topic: after crypto money - page 3. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
January 09, 2021, 02:12:18 PM
A former member mentioned this in the forum. You can see that Satosh is working on a new project, if you examine the forum in detail.

If true, try to give us a leak where we can find the statement with accountable references. because here we just heard it, or maybe I don't know the information. could you share a reference if that is the case. if no reference means you are reading something irrelevant.If true, try to give us a leak where we can find the statement with accountable references. because here we just heard it, or maybe I don't know the information. could you share a reference if that is the case. if no reference means you are reading something irrelevant.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 09, 2021, 12:04:08 PM
What is when I wonder the most? What will come out after crypto coins or blockchain technology? It was said that Mr. Satoshi was working on a project. Maybe who knows something new?
I don't know if there's a newer project that satoshi is working on. I don't think of it because he has been long gone and no one knows his whereabouts.

No one can say that he's working with a new project. His bitcoin project has been perfectly made and we're all taking the best creation that he has made.

What's next about crypto and blockchain? well, they wouldn't just be gone let's say for a decade or more.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 08, 2021, 12:11:03 PM
A former member mentioned this in the forum. You can see that Satosh is working on a new project, if you examine the forum in detail.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 08, 2021, 11:55:38 AM
Where did you heard that satoshi is working on something new? Can you share some light on that part if you don't mind? I believe satoshi is not an alien or somekind of a god, he creates bitcoin and that it is, let's not bring some conspiracy theory into all this
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
January 08, 2021, 11:50:05 AM
I can assure you nobody knows. We are still at the early stage of Crypto boom, why not ride the hype first before thinking about the next big thing. You don't need to be early to anything provided you can make money from it. I still believe we will ride Crypto bull run for most part of 2020's
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 08, 2021, 10:38:31 AM
What is when I wonder the most? What will come out after crypto coins or blockchain technology? It was said that Mr. Satoshi was working on a project. Maybe who knows something new?
Pages:
Jump to: