Pages:
Author

Topic: After Ethereum, Which Smart contract platform is better? - page 4. (Read 637 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
For me it will be EOS, one of the reason why I consider this as best after ethereum is due to it fast transactions process, although it's not yet globally recognized like ethereum but I will choose EOS before any other smart contracts out there. Also I have a huge hodling of EOS as well as token under the EOS network that brings huge dividends to me daily.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
i hate to say this,but for me EOS is more competitive for ETH competitor. about another plafrom like Tron or XLM,come on,they still far behind EOS platfrom.
Tron, i guess. There are a lot of projects
a shitty project,such as BTT and wink. its just another sun shitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Ethereum created a revolution through its smart contract technology. From there to now, Ethereum holds the first place among all the smart contract-based projects. So, what is the best smart contract-based project after Ethereum?  TRN, Stellar, RSK, EOS, Credits or Aeternity?
I'm taking decision as blockchain future and popularity, I could be wrong. I think after Ethereum blockchain, EOS blockchain and then Binance coin has huge popularity than TRX, Stellar or Credits. Credits has very good TPS than others, this coin could give you highest profits of your investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i prefer NEO and wanchain. I hate EOS. it is the most complicated smart contract platform. for months, i have been unable to withdraw my tokens for EOS wallet. i found out that majority of the users are having the same problem. stellar is good but i don;t like the manual smart address addition before getting the token. it should be automatic just like others.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Tron, i guess. There are a lot of projects
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
My eyes are on waves,qtum and Neo as i think all three have captured a specific dapp market for them and they have good team and community backing them. Waves have come with smart contract and they already have fast dex but i see good growth of waves in coming years  only when they focus more on marketing as they had poorly performed in this criteria. As for qtum and Neo i like to see if they come up with new dex to boost their exisiting technology.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
I can't say what should go next to Ethereum but all of them are good candidates.

You forgot to mention about these other platfroms.

• NEO
  • Cardano
  • NEM
  • Waves
  • Stratis
  • Aion
And what do you think about Stellar platfrom? I heard there was a project that switched from platfrom Eth to Stellar, What is your opinion? And thanks for the answer.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
I can't say what should go next to Ethereum but all of them are good candidates.

• NEO
  • Cardano
  • NEM
  • Waves
  • Stratis
  • Aion
Cardano and NEO are probably pretty good ones. I don't believe in the NEM platform, some projects that use their network are wrong. waves already have a pretty good market, but unfortunately, the development of the platform is not big enough to be able to attract the market.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I was thinking EOS could come to second position, but Tron is supportive of projects been built on their platform. I am betting between EOS and Tron. Wave platform has too many shiity dead coins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

• NEO
  • Cardano
  • NEM
  • Waves
  • Stratis
  • Aion
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
After Ethereum we have EOS, Neo and Tron left excluding seele block chain for me, I'd rather go for Tron, still more popular than the rest and its triumphing over EOS which is Asian ETH
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
I think Cardano is good. When Ethereum is second-generation blockchain technology then the founder of Cardano is claiming that it is third-generation blockchain technology. If that is true then we can say that Cardano is better than Ethereum. But Cardano is still in its early steps and the team is developing it to be one of the fastest cheapest and most scalable blockchains in the world.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
From what I see other smart contracts that can be in second place is TRON, because of all the platforms you mentioned, I often find projects that use the TRON platform than others, and if the ETH platform is already very many, so it's natural if the ETH smart contract can come first in this regard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Ethereum created a revolution through its smart contract technology. From there to now, Ethereum holds the first place among all the smart contract-based projects. So, what is the best smart contract-based project after Ethereum?  TRN, Stellar, RSK, EOS, Credits or Aeternity?
Pages:
Jump to: