Pages:
Author

Topic: After failure, what should we do? - page 4. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 7
August 23, 2019, 09:09:57 AM
get up and grind.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 23, 2019, 07:33:13 AM
A wife is precious and it's her obligation to stay with his man during the good and bad times.

while I was at home I would learn about the potential of the electronic money market.
This is cryptocurrency?

Tell us more about your new business. Taking a rest for a year should be a treat for you after the failure you had.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 23, 2019, 05:03:00 AM
Although my business failed, it was a big loss for me and moreover my family.
Finally, I decided to stay home for a year to keep my mind relaxed and then I started my business again, while I was at home I would learn about the potential of the electronic money market. This is also my concern since I started business.
AND
The most important thing for me is that my wife did not leave me while I failed, while my wife always had advice and encouragement for me to pass and redo.
I feel very lucky for that.

Great testimony,  thank you for sharing.
You have very good wife,  show her your love and respect always.
It's very important to have such support from family.
Regarding business,  it's always risky to start something like this.
Learn from your past experience and just move on.
I wish you luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 23, 2019, 03:14:27 AM
Finally, I decided to stay home for a year to keep my mind relaxed and then I started my business again, while I was at home I would learn about the potential of the electronic money market. This is also my concern since I started business.
AND
The most important thing for me is that my wife did not leave me while I failed, while my wife always had advice and encouragement for me to pass and redo.

You wife should be a very good woman and it is a great gift from God to you. Any woman that remains with you during difficult time is an angel and blessings to you.
I will like to say that we are having great time in cryptocurrencies market and you can bounce back and make good life and success in your life again. Don't think it is the end and you should look at the failure as a learning process and the last step to your success.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
August 23, 2019, 12:21:52 AM
Never give up, you are a strong person and will surely achieve success
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
August 22, 2019, 07:32:30 PM
AND
Pages:
Jump to: