Pages:
Author

Topic: After Fall down of Bitcoin price, Your life becomes? - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
After this bearish moments?  My life is the same. I can still manage to smile and do  my daily routine.I never let my emotions affected with my trades, I already uses this kind of scenario. Just hold and leave it there, I know bitcoin will recover soon. I think if you trade for several years, maturity comes also. Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think, bitcoin price reduced him not to think of suicide. Look at the market trend. and hold them. When entering the crypto market, you have the courage to face the risks. If every bitcoin price drops, he claims suicide, I think he should give up bitcoin to find a suitable job. or can work for salaries, do not join the crypto market.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
I am also so upset with this Bitcoin dumps. I keep trying to convince my self that Bitcoin is not a scam. I have an investment at $12K rate, but it is so small. I feel pity for those who sold their houses, lands, and who martgage their houses just to buy BTC at $19k.

There are many people, who invested in bitcoin by seeing the hype. They invested by selling their car or land. but bitcoin is now 10k USD! When bitcoin price was 6k USD one of my clients told me that he is gonna like suicide!! He was crying. Because He and people like him invested by hearing the hype , and now they are suffering too much.
What about you guys?
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
be patient and wait until mid year is the solution today, keep bitcoin bite. relax and do not panic. bitcoin will grow up and high.

but sometimes I also feel sad, often feel complain when bitcoin drops to under $ 10k, because I have some BTC in my wallet.

but I realize that complaining, sad and lament is not a solution.

my capital just believes that bitcoin will grow up and high, and bitcoin will  give me a big advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Last year I have some up and downs about my investment, but as the prices go up much higher and my entry point is as low as 2500 dollars, I have nothing to worry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
I don't panic a lot now than I used to panic I have understood the price movement people are buying bitcoin making the price rise and again selling it , it seems like a pump and dump to me the people who purchased in hype are dumb and they deserve it for not doing any research before investing
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
For me need to panic if you see the bitcoin price was goes down. Me as an simply investor I am not looking the price or the weather. Base on my experience no need to speculate the price, Its like religion if you're believer you will be go to heaven. That's why I like bitcoin because I believed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Did anyone promise them that they will only make gains in BTC? If yes, they were wrongly informed. There is no stock or investment in the world that guarantees you steady profits. As a matter of fact, BTC is one of the surest investment around in terms of profit. Reality is, you can make profit in BTC but you can also run at a loss. And by the way, BTC price is slowly picking up. It's at 10k dollars between January's fall and now.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
Why do your friends think negative, though bitcoin prices are currently down again but I always believe that later will rise again, I just calm down to face bitcoin prices are down
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
In every investment, there is always risk and if you can't handle the risk enough its better not to invest with it. Your client doesn't have many knowledge regarding in bitcoin. The first rule here is invest what you can afford to lose so that you will not feel anything if you lose it in case. Tell to your client don't suicide because it will rise again (I hope).
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
There are many people, who invested in bitcoin by seeing the hype. They invested by selling their car or land. but bitcoin is now 10k USD! When bitcoin price was 6k USD one of my clients told me that he is gonna like suicide!! He was crying. Because He and people like him invested by hearing the hype , and now they are suffering too much.
What about you guys?

Honestly, I am quite frustrated. Even though i only invest small amount in bitcoin but still it is money. I look at my wallet everyday to check if that can brighten my day. And for now, I can say that i'm in the recovering stage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Those people crying are not bitcoin people. They have not been following bitcoin history. There is always correction of prices. This time is the first time rather the price will reverse all they need to do is hold and panic not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
What about you guys?

like the previous incident after the price dropped to more than 50% then the price will be back at the pump up, we just need more patience just to wait and that price will surely rise. do not try to commit suicide, still have to be patient.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
There are many people, who invested in bitcoin by seeing the hype. They invested by selling their car or land. but bitcoin is now 10k USD! When bitcoin price was 6k USD one of my clients told me that he is gonna like suicide!! He was crying. Because He and people like him invested by hearing the hype , and now they are suffering too much. What about you guys?

Some lessons to be learnt. When gold is $1350/ounce and Silver $17/ounce, people are throwing $15,000 on Bitcoin ??
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
What about you guys?

I admit that I'm affected to see the amount in my wallet dwindling because of the price going down. But lol, I don't have that suicidal tendency because I didn't put all my life savings on something that is very risky and volatile like bitcoin.

Besides I have other source of income and not just on my crypto earnings. So I don't get worried if the price is like on the downward trend.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
the first rule of investment, in anything not just bitcoin, is to invest what you can afford to lose. if someone fails to grasp this simple guideline and starts acting reckless then they should also expect dire consequences.

but unfortunately it seems like some people think cryptocurrencies are exceptions to this rule so they invest recklessly. and we also have a lot of lets say younger people who have 0 experience in any kind of investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think that main thing you should consider when become involved in crypoto is the related risk, so you should not invest more then you are able to afford. It is not wise to sell everything to buy bitcoin and then think about suicide.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What about you guys?
Pages:
Jump to: